Thread: Blank screen when starting game with v5.3.1

Blank screen when starting game with v5.3.1

Hello,

My screen goes blank when I try to start v5.3.1 of the game(the most recent update), no GAEA logo or anything.
    Everything worked fine in v5.3.0

I am using android 4.2.2

Thank you.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Re. Blackscreen

Hi hhhddd,
    Thank you so much for your message.

But which device are you using? Please specify it a bit further?

The more information we have, the better we are able to help you.

All the very best
    Hector

Quote Originally Posted by Hector-Gaea View Post
    Hi hhhddd,
    Thank you so much for your message.

But which device are you using? Please specify it a bit further?

The more information we have, the better we are able to help you.

All the very best
    Hector
    Hi Hector.

Similar problem observed on Bluestacks android players. Since update to 5.3.1 version game crashed with blackscreen on loading step.

I'm using blustacks BlueStacksAppPlayer v.0.9.34, also it's not working in Bluestack2

More thet 5 people said that they has black screen (Windows and MAC version of BS)

I have accounts on several realms and blustacks works for me.

Please fix it with next updates asap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Veteran Guardian
    Hi there!

I am sorry but we do not support programmes such as Bluestacks. I have to inform you that using Bluestacks and similar apks for our games is a violation of terms of use.

Really, using an emulator is a violation of terms of service?
    http://www.gaea.com/en/termsofuse

Show me where it says you're not allowed to use an emulator to play the game via computer rather than phone/tablet to connect to and use the game?

Might want to read your "section 2" of terms of service and familiarize yourself with your own policies. I don't see anything that covers using emulator to play the game with "bluestacks" as long as the person is not doing anything to modify the game, its apk's or anything else. You must not be aware of what bluestacks is, it is not a cheat program nor is it any way to alter game/game code or third party methods any different than a device.

You can choose not to support connection via this android method but as far as "using bluestacks and similar apks for our games is a violation of terms of use" is false based on what you said, and on your own terms of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Karolek View Post
    Hi there!

I am sorry but we do not support programmes such as Bluestacks. I have to inform you that using Bluestacks and similar apks for our games is a violation of terms of use.
    Last edited by DarkSider8436; 09-22-2016 at 08:50 PM.