Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Assembly Revival

Wartune Forum Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian Mufasa's Avatar

Exclamation Heroes Assembly Revival

Hello Community!

Mufasa has begun a Heroes Assembly! Membership in the Assembly is a volunteer role within the community who will represent all players and meet with me to discuss issues, feedback, and suggestions for the present and future of Wartune: Hall of Heroes.

What is the Heroes Assembly?
    The Heroes Assembly is a small group of players who have demonstrated passion, knowledge, and experience within the Wartune community. This highly-engaged group will work with the me to improve the game experience for all players.

This group of players will have no affiliation with Gaea Mobile and will directly help me in the cause of everything Wartune Hall of Heroes. This is a project ran by Mufasa with coordination through Roy and any issues or concerns you have with it, please let me know in private.

Mission of the Heroes Assembly:
    To break down communication barriers between the developers and the community while assisting the community manager in Wartune related issues and suggestions.

Who is in the Heroes Assembly?
    Leaders within the community
    Players who are extremely active through Line & Servers
    Players who engage with other players via in-game chat and the official forums
    Experienced players who are familiar with the workings of the game
    Players who bring constructive criticism but also ideas and suggestions for improvement

What is the role of the Heroes Assembly?
    The Assembly are community representatives who aim to do the following:
    Gather and present community concerns (issues, questions, suggestions) through forums, in-world discussions, etc.
    Work with Mufasa to prioritize these issues and questions for presentation to the Dev team
    Discuss with Mufasa the possible approaches for top concerns
    Relay the team findings from our discussions back to the community and field further questions.

Assembly members also promote the interests of the community by generating ideas and insights on such topics as:
    Community Health
    New Features
    Game Feedback
    Suggestions
    Issues and Bugs
    Communication Barriers

How do we reach the Heroes Assembly?
    The Heroes Assembly will make themselves easily reachable through the forums, via private messages, in-game chat, line, or other methods. There will be a dedicated section of our forums to discuss issues with the council and they will be active in those threads. The players within the Heroes Assembly will make sure their server and the forum knows that they are with the Assembly.

How do I join the Assembly?
    The initial group of players in the Fellowship will be selected by me, but the intent will be to have new members join, who are selected by me periodically. I will give everyone a chance. I love this game and its players. I really want this to work better.

What is the role of the Forum Moderators?
    The Forum Moderators help me and the community by discussing with Roy all issues that are discussed within the Assembly.

What languages will be supported by the Assembly?
    English
    German
    French
    Danish
    Spanish
    Hungarian
    Romanian
    Italian
    Polish

The Heroes Assembly & I are really excited about this new Player First revival and are looking forward to hearing your voice and getting your help to make ours a great game! I do realize this is something that has had issues in the past but with an update on its way I feel this is something that can be useful for players.

Sincerely,

Mufasa
    Heroes Assembly Coordinator

P.S. I get that there are many skeptics to this and I hope to prove you wrong. I took much needed time off and I took a lot of time planning the revival of this and figuring out what went wrong.
    Last edited by Mufasa; 08-16-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    "Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope." - Mufasa

Wartune: HOH Forum Moderator, Leader of Heroes Assembly, and Community Representative

Heroes Assembly: Revival and Roster

Need Customer Support? Click Here

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Hero Assembly

Hi I am LadyIce of server 66/69. Our server has no representation since Whitefang quit. I am asking that you consider me as a candidate to represent our server. I feel that our server needs representation in the assembly and our voices need to be heard just as everybody else.
    7 months ago I started a chat room for GM's where we can share news, voice the complaints of our guild members, and make suggestions. I help the players from every guild-not just my own to get stronger and encourage them on. They come to me with questions on how to do just this. I recently started a thread in forum because our server is dieing and for those of us who love this game as much as I do-we need help. I am a casher...but I also believe in helping the non-cashers and not just myself so that they may continue to play-not get frustrated and quit, and I help the lowers not just the lv 80's. I am a full time player ...not a part timer. I think that these qualifications speak for themselves and I truly hope that you will consider me to represent server 66/69 as I best represent the voice of our server.
    Thank you for your time.
    LadyIce
    Last edited by LadyIce1; 10-17-2016 at 08:42 AM. Reason: added qualifications

I would VOTE Ladyice

Hey I know this mite not count but..

I would vote for Ladyice I'm also from server 66/69 and used to cash a lot but stopped 4 months ago due to Gaea not listening to wot we want.

My br was 220k and I get it to 225k very slowly not cashing then Ladyice took me under her wing about two weeks ago and helped me out so wiv in 2 weeks my br has gone up to 231k a big improvement on wot I was doing that is still not cashing.

I believe she be great for u free spot.

Thanks
    Reeves7 server 66/69

Junior Member Junior Guardian Kaige's Avatar
    I think this a great idea and could really benefit all players. I really hope you find some dedicated, knowledgeable people for these roles.
    kaige s83

Brazilian Hero Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    Hello Community!

Mufasa has begun a Heroes Assembly! Membership in the Assembly is a volunteer role within the community who will represent all players and meet with me to discuss issues, feedback, and suggestions for the present and future of Wartune: Hall of Heroes.

What is the Heroes Assembly?
    The Heroes Assembly is a small group of players who have demonstrated passion, knowledge, and experience within the Wartune community. This highly-engaged group will work with the me to improve the game experience for all players.

This group of players will have no affiliation with Gaea Mobile and will directly help me in the cause of everything Wartune Hall of Heroes. This is a project ran by Mufasa with coordination through Roy and any issues or concerns you have with it, please let me know in private.

Mission of the Heroes Assembly:
    To break down communication barriers between the developers and the community while assisting the community manager in Wartune related issues and suggestions.

Who is in the Heroes Assembly?
    Leaders within the community
    Players who are extremely active through Line & Servers
    Players who engage with other players via in-game chat and the official forums
    Experienced players who are familiar with the workings of the game
    Players who bring constructive criticism but also ideas and suggestions for improvement

What is the role of the Heroes Assembly?
    The Assembly are community representatives who aim to do the following:
    Gather and present community concerns (issues, questions, suggestions) through forums, in-world discussions, etc.
    Work with Mufasa to prioritize these issues and questions for presentation to the Dev team
    Discuss with Mufasa the possible approaches for top concerns
    Relay the team findings from our discussions back to the community and field further questions.

Assembly members also promote the interests of the community by generating ideas and insights on such topics as:
    Community Health
    New Features
    Game Feedback
    Suggestions
    Issues and Bugs
    Communication Barriers

How do we reach the Heroes Assembly?
    The Heroes Assembly will make themselves easily reachable through the forums, via private messages, in-game chat, line, or other methods. There will be a dedicated section of our forums to discuss issues with the council and they will be active in those threads. The players within the Heroes Assembly will make sure their server and the forum knows that they are with the Assembly.

How do I join the Assembly?
    The initial group of players in the Fellowship will be selected by me, but the intent will be to have new members join, who are selected by me periodically. I will give everyone a chance. I love this game and its players. I really want this to work better.

What is the role of the Forum Moderators?
    The Forum Moderators help me and the community by discussing with Roy all issues that are discussed within the Assembly.

What languages will be supported by the Assembly?
    English
    German
    French
    Danish
    Spanish
    Hungarian
    Romanian
    Italian
    Polish

The Heroes Assembly & I are really excited about this new Player First revival and are looking forward to hearing your voice and getting your help to make ours a great game! I do realize this is something that has had issues in the past but with an update on its way I feel this is something that can be useful for players.

Sincerely,

Mufasa
    Heroes Assembly Coordinator

P.S. I get that there are many skeptics to this and I hope to prove you wrong. I took much needed time off and I took a lot of time planning the revival of this and figuring out what went wrong.

Hi guys, My name is Jrfogaca i an players of server 29 East.
    I think can have one Brazilian in Hero Assembly, have amount brazilians playing wartune. But all leave because the game is english and others languages.
    My opnion, is good for game if have one brazilian in hero assembly, for translate all happens in game.

Thx for attention

Junior Member Junior Guardian Shotel's Avatar

re: Heroes Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by jrfogaca82 View Post
    Hi guys, My name is Jrfogaca i an players of server 29 East.
    I think can have one Brazilian in Hero Assembly, have amount brazilians playing wartune. But all leave because the game is english and others languages.
    My opnion, is good for game if have one brazilian in hero assembly, for translate all happens in game.

Thx for attention

This is an excellent idea, I did notice quickly that Portugu?s is not intended to be supported. I am in the process of recruiting more players to the game, including some Brasileiros. I am a long-time player, quite active with 6 characters. I think I may be able to contribute, if considered.
    Courage to be different & do things differently. Patience is my virtue, experience my guide. To be a great warrior is my aspiration.

Shotel (the original) S1-3/6
    Member of MatriX guild S49,51 & 53
    Member of Mortali S72, 75 & 79

tried to get into heroes asembly but...

It looks like people from BALKAN arent welcome
    Ex Yugoslavian countries arent welcome
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Serbia
    Croatia
    Montenegro
    Slovenia
    Macedonia
    At least it looks like it
    I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Post heroes assembly revival

this is a great game I really hope you find some dedicated, knowledgeable people for these roles.

Es una gran idea lo que has planteado, este juego es de los pocos que de verdad te permite progresar con tu personaje.
    Como sugerencia creo que se podrian crear sub-foros por idiomas por que no todo el mundo sabe expresarse bien en ingles y asi los jugdores con mas conocimiento y experiencia pueden ayudar a otros en su mismo idioma.

It is a great idea what you have raised, this game is one of the few that really allows you to progress with your character.
    As a suggestion I think that you could create sub-forums for languages ​​because not everyone knows how to express themselves in English and so the players with more knowledge and experience can help others in their own language.

Quote Originally Posted by adisady View Post
    It looks like people from BALKAN arent welcome
    Ex Yugoslavian countries arent welcome
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Serbia
    Croatia
    Montenegro
    Slovenia
    Macedonia
    At least it looks like it
    I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina