Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes Assembly Revival

as the matter of fact i speak more languages

Quote Originally Posted by Ripplez View Post
    You only need to speak one of the languages
    I speak around 7 languages Bosnian (Bosnian Serbian and Croatian are the same language just with different pronouncing) English German Italian Spanish Turkish a bit of French and i understan Russian Macedonian Slovenian too

Member Guardian

new name

DQA would be a better name for this assembly.
    I hope in future it's get the power back.
    And all the selfish people leave.

Ladyice

Hi premutos vom s74 unter den Fl?geln von Lady ist mir vieles einfacher gefallen ich w?rde ihr meine stimme geben mich auch gegebenenfalls selbst bewerben da wir alle die selben intresse verfolgen eine stabile Verbesserung und Fehler freie Welt schaffen m?chten in der alle gleich behandelt und gef?rdert werden f?r eine phantastische Zukunft lernt man aus der Vergangenheit :-)

Revival?

What's the point in Heroes Assembly? No one in it does anything nor has any actual influence over the game. Its just an empty title for people with an ego who want to feel important. The only person in Heroes Assembly that actually had info was Mufasa but he hasn't been around. And this Heroes Assembly group chat us futile as Gaea doesn't give a **** about their requests lol. Heroes Assembly is a joke for jokes.

Member Guardian

Cheating

Dear HA

Maybe you have time to bring this cheaters down in sylpharena.

Honestly Zeus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12