Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World merge

World merge

I have played this game 4-5 years now. I played in 28 before its merge to 124 and played there until Eizenhertz blowed the world. And i play now in 111 Tristan. But now you have to merge worlds again. Otherwis im gonno stop play. Its not fun to be so fue people in a world. So do IT as son as posible pleas. Merge IT with lots of worlds! So we be thousands of active people in same world. Regards// Csix The Legion Army In Tristan111

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Prooved your point

Its a cross server problem .
    I don,t think yet another merge is the solution .
    But iT would Be such a bliss when gaea recognized the problem and atleast
    Say something about it.
    I occurs to me like they want to keep the super gemmers and therefor Some alt Killers
    Happy .
    To atleast assure an income for their investment.
    While not realize , just like in the real world , the " small " men keeps the world turning.
    They haven,t dealt with the initial problems yet ? Atleast i don,t see any proove and come up with
    Yet another problem in progress called juggernaut .
    And still people are leaving .
    Just a stable game with normal prices and toms would surfice .
    Greetz minastirith ector 123

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm huhwhythat's Avatar

1yr later merges needed badly

World merges a desperately-needed the game is severely on life support

Merge

Yes please merge

Question Merge

Any way we can get Gaea to merge all the worlds into one big active one? Also, anyone knows the most active worlds? Mine's basically dead and it's getting boring just farming inactives.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    Hi

Gaea will most likely eventually look at merging worlds. This might be like was done in the previous merge by Kabam where worlds were grouped and a number of new worlds were created or maybe it will be done in some new way.

If you have ideas on how you would like to see it done please post your ideas here.

In the mean time you are free to visit other worlds to see which are most active.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm huhwhythat's Avatar

Merge

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    Hi

Gaea will most likely eventually look at merging worlds. This might be like was done in the previous merge by Kabam where worlds were grouped and a number of new worlds were created or maybe it will be done in some new way.

If you have ideas on how you would like to see it done please post your ideas here.

In the mean time you are free to visit other worlds to see which are most active.

I'd like see all players accounts from several servers merged to 1 account.

Once that is done don't allow them start in other servers outside new current ones 120/121.

Then merge 116-119, maybe 143 and 133, not sure if the other servers but maybe merging 2 of each of older servers no more then 3 may get enuff activity.

I say 116-119 as they never merged and started about same time.

Is their a time frame for merge as players very frustrated

timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    Hi

Don?t care too much for how it will be done, but When will this happen?

Nordic/Polski 124 .
    We also want to merge a worlds.

Merge?

Are you sure you want something like this? in some worlds knights are cheaters (they know and using the program bug)! They've been raising troops for a year now for such a fall. they will destroy you. or do you enjoy fighting cheaters? They have everything and win everything without investing a cent or a lot of time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast