Thread: Question about sending troops

Question about sending troops

Up until today I was able to send troops to battle, or obtain resource regions. Today it told me I needed to upgrade rally point or recall a march. I upgraded rally point, and I have no marches. I even let all of my fields, mountains etc go, and still get same report. I am now at a stand still, not being able to do anything at all. I bought enough food to upgrade rally point and am not doing that for every single upgrade. Plus what is use if you can't battle etc. I need to know what I am doing wrong.

Ty

Grrr

OK it is second day and still unable to send any troops to fight. I released all knights from duties except steward. Says I have no knights. I have no marches but it says I do. I am pretty much done. If all I can do is open up game and stare at it there is no piint.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    You didn't read my tip

http://community.gaeamobile.com/show...ot-run-by-Gaea

Then you would have known what to do.
    Good luck.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by summerseyt@yahoo.com View Post
    OK it is second day and still unable to send any troops to fight. I released all knights from duties except steward. Says I have no knights. I have no marches but it says I do. I am pretty much done. If all I can do is open up game and stare at it there is no piint.
    The rally point works in 2 ways let's say you have a lv 5 rally point this means first you can only send 5 marches at ( you will know this by a message that says you have reached your March limit) second you can only send 50 k troops ( this also depends on gear since some gear allows for more troops ) so if you send 50001 troops you will get the message you got so most likely you need to lower the amount of troops you are sending.