Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: connection issues

fatal error 101 is back and so is error 4 it seems

Member Apprentice Guardian

everything in this game needs update

Quote Originally Posted by GentleMace View Post
    Since there last wandering boss (lancelot the brave) could not be farmed by a lot of players caused by the connection problems, I wonder what you think about adding him to the grail knight shield exchange. This way it would still be possible to farm him, independend of lag. The grail knight needs a new card pool anyway. :-P
    All card pools need update buddy not just gk... and gaea will never do it... they have noone working it seems.

Banned Guardian of the Realm
    Normal event is a catastroph! Fatal error 101 always, and if run no continuously connection and of course no drop! 😬😬😬

HOC Community Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Good day community the errors should be sorted now I also had them and now don't any longer please if you have connection errors please post your server player name and country

Regards
    FALLEN OVERLORD
    BORS 66
    ELITE

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by FALLEN OVERLORD View Post
    Good day community the errors should be sorted now I also had them and now don't any longer please if you have connection errors please post your server player name and country

Regards
    Any word on Lancelot the brave?

Please let him return wandering for 1-2 more days now that this has been sorted out!

or put him as 2nd boss in another "double trouble" event or put him on 175k-200k rewards on normal events.

A lot of options, we deserve that

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Regar Targaryen's Avatar

Manny option evry one is ok

Quote Originally Posted by Shirl86 View Post
    Any word on Lancelot the brave?

Please let him return wandering for 1-2 more days now that this has been sorted out!

or put him as 2nd boss in another "double trouble" event or put him on 175k-200k rewards on normal events.

A lot of options, we deserve that
    +111111111111111111111

By the if he is added to the next SS Storm is good idea too!

Member Apprentice Guardian
    How much more do we have to cry here, fix the F-ing connection issue, it's event, how can we play like this?

And for Lancelot the Brave, we really need answer if there will be any compensation for it or not. Thank you.

Unhappy

Its around 9:30 am in germany and the connection to HoC are realy unstable, isnt fine to play with these high pings.
    I play on ector-16 and my internet connection is 20k line with fast ping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted soul View Post
    My point exactly u know ur to busy but want a role u know is gonna be demanding n u cant be there to fulfill it so why ask for it in first place we need action not messers look at the forum wb connection arenas for last three days n u give us there lame exuses like when u send a ticket when u do appear not GD enough
    You should get youre facts straight before calling people out.Fallen is THEE ONLY ONE working on weekends far as i can tell.He doesnt get any monetary compensation either.He does it for the love of the game.If you wanna change the connection issues DEMAND the bots be removed.That is after all most of the issue....

Connection unstable
    Server: Tristan 88
    Name: AlEEEx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast