Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: connection issues

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Shaka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted soul View Post
    My point exactly u know ur to busy but want a role u know is gonna be demanding n u cant be there to fulfill it so why ask for it in first place we need action not messers look at the forum wb connection arenas for last three days n u give us there lame exuses like when u send a ticket when u do appear not GD enough

With Tim we are there to deliver your messages and the problems which we meet on HOC as well as the Information which we receive we give them here and somewhere else. We are not in China in in office of Gaea. We have no powers that to hope you.

HOC Community Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Just so that you know I was in the hospital for the last 4 days from Thursday and just got out today if it wasn't for this unforseen complication then I would have replied earlier than I have

Regards
    FALLEN OVERLORD
    BORS 66
    ELITE

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Shaka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FALLEN OVERLORD View Post
    Just so that you know I was in the hospital for the last 4 days from Thursday and just got out today if it wasn't for this unforseen complication then I would have replied earlier than I have

Regards

Tim you do not have to justify your absence, especially if it is very personal.....

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Regar Targaryen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    We are not machines. We need to sleep. We have a family in the real world as well as friends, work. Thank you for understanding that we make what we can with the ways which we have. Cordially
    Shaka why you talk like your a GM too?WHEN YOUR NOT It`s a litlle bid frustrating and pps are confused.

By the way thanks to fallen for the suporot whe give to the comunity.Good work.
    Last edited by Regar Targaryen; 07-19-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Morphues ultron's Avatar

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FALLEN OVERLORD View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way twisted I actually do have a real life things happen that are out of our control i canot be online 24/7
    and for the record Fallen i think you guys are doing a good job well done slight change has already been noticed

Banned Guardian of the Realm
    Possibly will be a compensation later. Thank you for sincerity Tim! I hope Gaea learning about this and another times will focus better at problems.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by twisted soul View Post
    U take the piss some moderator its only been happening Three days like don't rush itself just like Gaea... Oh theres a problem ok ill hide for three n come on with a lame excuse fcuk off mate were was u three days ago ....oh yea m.i.a snm proper waste man fix yaself before begging it three days late
    Take a chill pill ! Fallen doin all here for free so show some gratitude. We would be in a hole without him.
    Infamous Qba
    Arthur-1
    Guild: Vietnam

Member Apprentice Guardian
    +1 for FALLEN.

GJ man. Keep it up.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedarian View Post
    +1 for FALLEN.

GJ man. Keep it up.
    agreed, it's not his fault he is left alone with a rightfully angry mob, never seen a forum with a single MOD, if he/she has personal issues the forum left unattended for days/weeks? wtflol

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Another thought about this

Since there last wandering boss (lancelot the brave) could not be farmed by a lot of players caused by the connection problems, I wonder what you think about adding him to the grail knight shield exchange. This way it would still be possible to farm him, independend of lag. The grail knight needs a new card pool anyway. :-P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast