Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: connection issues

HOC Community Moderator Guardian of the Realm

connection issues

Good day community I apologise for the connection issues game team is frantically trying to find what went wrong and is causing the problem please can we give them a bit of time to try resolve this issue

Regards
    GM FALLEN OVERLORD
    bors 66

Member Apprentice Guardian

Thumbs up three days later we finally hear sommat

Quote Originally Posted by FALLEN OVERLORD View Post
    Good day community I apologise for the connection issues game team is frantically trying to find what went wrong and is causing the problem please can we give them a bit of time to try resolve this issue

Regards
    GM FALLEN OVERLORD
    bors 66
    U take the piss some moderator its only been happening Three days like don't rush itself just like Gaea... Oh theres a problem ok ill hide for three n come on with a lame excuse fcuk off mate were was u three days ago ....oh yea m.i.a snm proper waste man fix yaself before begging it three days late

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Regar Targaryen's Avatar
    Becouse of this conction problem most of us who didnt have lancy didnt farm him becouse of the F. conection problem!

We couldn't play wandering boss, he should be wandering for two more days, or at least one more day for those of us that couldn't play.

HOC Community Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    I'm sorry you feel that way twisted I actually do have a real life things happen that are out of our control i canot be online 24/7
    FALLEN OVERLORD
    BORS 66
    ELITE

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Shaka's Avatar
    I'm sorry you feel that way twisted I actually do have a real life things happen that are out of our control i canot be online 24/7

We have the right in our weekends

Good Tim ;-)

Shouldn't of asked to be moderator if u cant be here to support us ur just another Gaea employee to me don't give a **** as long as u look gd on here with ya title no real aim to help us tho

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Shaka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted soul View Post
    Shouldn't of asked to be moderator if u cant be here to support us ur just another Gaea employee to me don't give a **** as long as u look gd on here with ya title no real aim to help us tho
    We are not machines. We need to sleep. We have a family in the real world as well as friends, work. Thank you for understanding that we make what we can with the ways which we have. Cordially

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    We are not machines. We need to sleep. We have a family in the real world as well as friends, work. Thank you for understanding that we make what we can with the ways which we have. Cordially
    My point exactly u know ur to busy but want a role u know is gonna be demanding n u cant be there to fulfill it so why ask for it in first place we need action not messers look at the forum wb connection arenas for last three days n u give us there lame exuses like when u send a ticket when u do appear not GD enough

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Twisted , I do understand that you are frustrated, but Fallen still does this for us and he has no power to change things , he only just can forward it since nobody else cares about forums....... , so send tickets but don't over react and please do thank Fallen what he has done for this game and to this community!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast