Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything You Want To Know About Camping

Banned Guardian

Everything You Want To Know About Camping

Many will think the Forums are dead, many will think the game is dead, but there will always be new players. And many of those new players will need help, advice and guidance. Heres an article for such players all about camping and how to get and maintain a high battle rating at a low level.

Firstly you need to know 5 important rules
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - 1. Gain as little EXP as possible, do not accept any EXP giving quests or do any multiplayer dungeons.

- 2. If you need materials for equipment use the mystery shop for loids and the guild shop for legendary stones. But if that will take too long you can do multiplayer dungeons, however make sure you don?t go past the second boss!

- 3. Take advantage of hot events. Hoard your items and stack them as high as you can, and use them during events. For example: Mount Training whips, save them for Mount Upgrade events!

- 4. If you spend, try to limit yourself only to items that will help raise your BR. Unless you?re a heavy casher, don?t waste balens on things that won?t do anything for you.

- 5. Focus on one thing at a time. If you want to max your guild skills, don?t waste too much gold on something like astrals.

You also need to set yourself targets and think about how you will reach that target before levelling up. Think about what Battle Rating you are now, and what Battle Rating you Want before you level up. For example at level 39 I have 39K and before I level to 40 I want to have 45K, to get that Battle Rating before I hit level 40 I need to make my gems level 6 and my astrals level 9.

BOOSTING YOUR BATTLE RATING
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Before anything else, you need to get some suitable equipment. At level 30 the best equipment for a mage is the level 30 set rather than 35, for spam healing. The same goes for 40 vs 45 gear, the level 40 set is the better option. The best equipment for archers and knights in the level 30 bracket knights is the 35 set, however that?s my personal preference. At level 40 you need to get the level 40 legendary set, whether you are mage, knight or archer; you need it. It allows you to have a fourth gem slot unlike the 45 set. When you refine it the stats you get are also much higher than those of the 45 set, and you get a more effective rage bonus for longer fights.

- Then you need upgrade your guild skills. The faster you max them the faster you can start focusing on your astrals. Guild skills give you a considerable amount of battlerating, more than 10k, but it will take a while because the amount of gold needed is such a significant amount. That being said you could split the usage of your gold revenue between astrals and guild skills, in half.

As well as upgrading your guild skills and astrals, you need to use high level gems to increase your battle rating and characters stats. Gems are hard to improve without spending or levelling up, so you need to be patient. In your first two attempts of battleground collect and turn in crystals for battleground shards, instead of killing. When you get enough shards you can go to the blacksmith and synthesize a battleground treasure chest. Common rewards from battleground treasure chests are gems. Think of it this way: You can get one battleground treasure chest per two battleground attempts, so everyday is a chance to get a level 2-3 gem for free. Carting is the most common method for gaining gems. Another source for getting gems is the Check In. On your 17th Check In you receive 15 level 2 gems and on your 26th Check In 5 level 3 gems and 5 level 3 or 4 gems. The only other source is the shop, you can buy a level 2 gem for 20 bound or unbound balens. Don?t forget to hoard gems too, and use them during Gem Synthesis hot events, that way you can earn bonus gems and gold for synthesizing.

HOW TO AVOID GAINING EXPERIENCE AND ACCIDENTLY LEVELLING UP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As a camper gaining experience points is a huge risk, here are a few tips to minimize this risk:

- When you login don?t tap the quest that pops up! Be ready, Be careful.

- To get rid of the quests that popup onto your screen, simply enter a fight. As soon as you login, enter the first campaign mission called worg lair and attack a mob, then leave. You won?t gain EXP from any monsters you kill below 10 levels of your character.

- Don?t do too many EXP related things, simple! Especially MultiPlayer Dungeons, but like I said in rule number two: If you need materials for equipment use the mystery shop for loids and the guild shop for legendary stones. And if that will take too long you can do multiplayer dungeons, but you have to make sure you don?t go past the second boss!

- Hide the Quests bar and you won?t accidently tap on any quests on your screen.

PREPARING FOR THE NEXT LEVEL
    As well as focusing on increasing your current battle rating, and your targets, you also need to focus on preparing for after you do actually reach your target and eventually level up. Use the mystery shop to buy crystalloids, and the guild shop for to buy legendary stones. Also hoard for any specific items needed for new features in the next bracket. For example if you are level 30, start hoarding Mount Training Whips for when you level to 40 and can upgrade your stable, or start collecting shards or items like mount cards or mount card shards.
    Last edited by S9Wandderlot; 12-30-2016 at 06:46 AM.

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Useful information, I second your opinion that bringing content to help players improve deserves a sticky.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

need loids

Need loids, i need loids, i need loids. More loids from campaign plz!!!

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian S9Wandderlot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BijiQizut View Post
    Need loids, i need loids, i need loids. More loids from campaign plz!!!
    Key runs my friend

Banned Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by S9Wandderlot View Post
    Key runs my friend
    Key runs = massive EXP
    For campers who want to do it right, they try tp get their next sets resources pre-prepared for levelling up, so they dont need to do any MPD's and therefore gain EXP.

Best way to get loids for free is Mystery Shop Packs with bound balens. Can easily gain 5-20 balens from Guild Blessing Spins, per day. And checkins as well as compensations, hot events.

small pointer

Might had missed it in that wall of text in that case never mind.

When it comes to guildskills start with the gold one, it wont add any br but it is the cheapest one and it will increase your passive gold income and that is always nice while pushing up your Astrals and more battle related skills.

Imho

camping

insted of going into a wuick fight to get rid of that annoying pop up bar for quest heres a simple tip... grt the amount of shadow crystals to make that bar pop, once it does place the shadows into guild vault, once in go back to main screen and tap ONLY THE SHADOW QUEST every time u log in it will automatically disappear cuz it doesnt register the shadows r missing and u wont gain exp...if u r going to do cqs BE VERY CAREFUL hitting buttons take ur time and watch ur scrolling((cq button is always purple)) if u feel u can go faster thats what i look for...i learned from my mistakes as a camper HOT EVENTS...devo, solos, bountys, these normally have monthly event items, ur going to have to decide whats more important items or lvling...gl to all campers

Question

A question please. What about, getting a lvl 40 set at lvl 40, lvl up fast to lvl 70, get lvl 70 set, all coming exp for talent? (I started the game 40 days ago)

Loids

Now you can buy your loids in guild shop.. That's a good new thing w/ the update 7.0
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "

Member Apprentice Guardian

stuff

bij, ur in luck instead of 50s loids in hot events they are now giving away 40s, if not from there go into ur guild shop lower lvl loids are in,

take advantage of the low vip day cards, try and lvl all ur academy stuff so u can start saving ur kyanites, save ur world boss((wb)) mail only touch them when u have over 9 wb mail it will help u in a tight bind, start saving ur exp books and gold baggies, these will help u when new events pop, make sure u try and save as much gold on new hot event nights, one less thing to worry, start saving ur whips and gems instead of doing them every week try and save them for every 2weeks this mite help u get the br u are wanting fast more u save more u can grow,
    vaults and inv, i try and keep all the items i know i will get daily in my inventory and i keep my lvl gears and random items that are hardly given into vault... this mite help u with ur inventory problem... ik page 6 of inv cost 500 unb bal or bb, since check ins are now giving out gd amount of needed bb,
    astrals, if u are wanting the astral tag keep a green one it doesnt take long to get it to lvl 7 which then each lvl after takes over 10k exp till lvl 10 which ull need over 20k exp, make sure to lock these astrals u wish to keep cuz u never know what mite happen during maintenance,
    on maintenance nights make sure U SCREEN SHOT((ss)) ur inv, vault, astrals, mail, and ur balen count, things happen and if it does u will have proof of the things u have that went missing,
    lux has an awesome web page u should check it out hes done a great job explaining things better then most...
    gl to u all and one day we will spar
    Last edited by simply8>; 03-25-2017 at 08:15 PM. Reason: adding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast