Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about double event boss event

Banned Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I agree.It's good to have 2 bosses,especially with one being a bonus card. But the drop rate could be improved a bit. Spent atleast 5 hours to get ONE boss card in the last event!!! Really tiring.....And difficult to keep up with the botters at this rate
    I agree with phoenix. Drop rate was too low. True I have T4 finn but Cacus only T2 + one drop. I spent many lot nm potions and now need regeneration. I think leave wandering event and resting nowadays for me.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTbag View Post
    Double boss event is great, but leave in NM mode!
    I agree, leave double boss in NM. People just have to chose which to hunt if their pots are limited, but also there could be a NM pots arena up to help people out abit. Other than that Double boss is a good idea, more people will participate.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    I thinkn low drop rate is good to keep the game a bit slower and myb make 2 events in the same time regular and nightmare. P.s. tradeing regular pots for nightmare is awsem idea

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    It was fun,not knowing what you ll get i think was the best part

For me is bad idea t have two bosses in one event and ill explain why.well kabam used t have a few double boss event back there but then it was only normal ones which means that there was almost one event/month.now we have +nm mode.which means that every month we got almost two events.one in normal and one on nm mode.we have 50-60 7* cards.if they keep make double boss events they have t release 4 new 7* cards fr the events+ 2-4 new cards fr the spenders.that means about 8 new 7* each month.i dont know fr u but i wont like 7* cards been so common.i think that it wont help game having so many 7* in so short period.before u disagree with all these things above,please think what is best fr the game and not only fr urselves.thank u

My thoughts about double boss event is that it is good for free players like me, the only thing im afraid of is that we might get the event only once a month which will slow down the progress of game and lower the interest of gamers.

Would be good to have one boss from past wandering event and one boss from new cards, just my opinion and hope they put it to normal mode

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Def have to be 2 roaming. So u can pick which one. And I think it should be on normal. If that does happen.

Member Apprentice Guardian

Excellent

But new cards please

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

dual events

Maybe have a prereleased 7* in normal and a newer card in nm mode. Wanderers can be done the same. 2 new cards per month this waycombined scores like accomplished for seasons 11 and 12 for valor to determine both individual and guild winners
    \\\Lionheart///

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation 253 View Post
    Maybe have a prereleased 7* in normal and a newer card in nm mode. Wanderers can be done the same. 2 new cards per month this waycombined scores like accomplished for seasons 11 and 12 for valor to determine both individual and guild winners
    Nicely said rich my friend

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast