Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about double event boss event

Amazing

Please do it more often. It was most enjoying event ever. Thanks GM

Spectacular

I really enjoyed the concept, but I think the drop rate should be increased. It's really hard to work and event when you already have terrible luck anyhow.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Double event was realy realy nice but if its on nightmare mode its a bit heavy not so many ppl have nightmare pots. So may i sugest to make iproved nm pots arena or make the double events on regular map

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    The idea to have 2 bosses in event is brilliant. But best would be to be able to choose who we face.
    Exactly this,
    event was good, the idea (even if the came out because of a bug) was great, but it needs to be "organized"
    Maybe one boss on easy and one boss on hard mode?

Further more since we'll need more pots i'd suggest to give us more ways to earn NM pots in game... or maybe trade our normal pots for NM ones on a specific ratio... like 2:1 or 3:1 idk...

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Great double event.
    I really enjoyed having the double boss event. Hope you do this kind of stuff in the future and would de nice to have the double event in normal mode.why players have problems with nigthmare potions.
    Another idea, is to put one boss in easy and one in hard mode.
    Please do it more often.
    Thanks Fallen.

Two boss for normal n hard

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    The idea to have 2 bosses in event is brilliant. But best would be to be able to choose who we face.
    [QUOTE=Aren4 GuardiaN;3036389]2 bosses event is great. But the main problem is some players are really short of nightmare potions. Therefore, we really appreciated that if there are 2 bosses events in future, kindly put in normal map instead of nightmare. For nightmare, remain one boss event. Tq.[/QUOTE

You'll get there my friend n when u have pot will u go cry n asking for double nightmare boss event?

I'd love more double boss events in the future.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Double boss event is great, but leave in NM mode!

Member Apprentice Guardian
    You could do this for the NM Wandering bosses. Have both Lancelot and Pellinore.

Increase drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by xDangerKittyx View Post
    I really enjoyed the concept, but I think the drop rate should be increased. It's really hard to work and event when you already have terrible luck anyhow.
    I agree.It's good to have 2 bosses,especially with one being a bonus card. But the drop rate could be improved a bit. Spent atleast 5 hours to get ONE boss card in the last event!!! Really tiring.....And difficult to keep up with the botters at this rate

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast