Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts about double event boss event

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Aren4 GuardiaN View Post
    2 bosses event is great. But the main problem is some players are really short of nightmare potions. Therefore, we really appreciated that if there are 2 bosses events in future, kindly put in normal map instead of nightmare. For nightmare, remain one boss event. Tq.
    If youre short on nm potions,compete in the arena,or spend a lil on coc.To give out 2 paid cards in normal mode,so that new players and bots can capitolize for free,is beyond ridiculous.Its a slap in the face to vets/spenders.I think double boss should be NM ONLY.To reward those that have worked hard at acquiring the resources to compete on that level.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydoublebusy View Post
    If youre short on nm potions,compete in the arena,or spend a lil on coc.To give out 2 paid cards in normal mode,so that new players and bots can capitolize for free,is beyond ridiculous.Its a slap in the face to vets/spenders.I think double boss should be NM ONLY.To reward those that have worked hard at acquiring the resources to compete on that level.
    Agree to that

Member Apprentice Guardian

Overkill

Please, go back to one boss for one event. Two bosses are something like an overkill, as we all have e real life, thats much more important than a game.
    I managed to get 8 cards of both bosses, but I will never do this again, its too much.

I also thought that the double boss event was a bit much. It's obviously awesome that we get 2 boss cards at once but it was really difficult to get 8 of both for the average player.

Vets and spenders might think that: "well then the average player shouldn't get 8 of each, that luxury is reserved for us".
    But for the average player these are the only 7* cards we can hope to get and to be honest they are the cards that keep the game going for players like me.

So my suggestion would be to either keep it 1 boss per event or have 2 bosses but then make the event last a couple of days longer. That way we can have a better chance at getting our boss cards.

(Also the drop rate sucked... but you already know that )

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Unhappy Event-boss

What has changed in 2-month double boss landed a single boss.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Mix Thorngall's Avatar
    So, next event will have no boss!
    Why not? We can expect anything from this game... lol
    Mix Thorngall
    Trapped in the Soul Gem

No reasons to get back... YET

Member Apprentice Guardian
    he he
    but we will have minigame every weekend.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345