Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about double event boss event

HOC Community Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Thoughts about double event boss event

Good day community hope you all doing well today.I just wanted to find out from the hoc community what you guys thought of the past double event boss city event, and yes I know there were bugs and issues but I just want to get your ladies and gentlemens opinions and a show of hands who would be happy if we did have another double event boss again ?*

Regards
    FALLEN OVERLORD
    BORS 66
    ELITE

Double Boss

I really enjoyed having the double boss cards, it kept me engaged in the event longer. I'd be glad if they did this more often!

Nice Double Boss Event

Good day community hope you all doing well today.I just wanted to find out from the hoc community what you guys thought of the past double event boss city event, and yes I know there were bugs and issues but I just want to get your ladies and gentlemens opinions and a show of hands who would be happy if we did have another double event boss again.It's the best event ever all time yep it have glitches but with the double boss drop n good chest drop rate this event keep me pounding over n over until the last minutes.Hope u keep this kind of stuff it's for us player@user n the game n thanks for the good event

Yes/no

Quote Originally Posted by FALLEN OVERLORD View Post

Good day community hope you all doing well today.I just wanted to find out from the hoc community what you guys thought of the past double event boss city event, and yes I know there were bugs and issues but I just want to get your ladies and gentlemens opinions and a show of hands who would be happy if we did have another double event boss again ?*

Regards
    Yes and no! This event was a bit too messy! We must separate the boss as the ice Lord and givregueule event! Otherwise it is a good idea
    Last edited by Nexus71120; 07-11-2016 at 05:26 AM.

Member Apprentice Guardian

it was awesome

Double boss event with new released cards please Tim, so it os fair for all.

Mighty_Zeus
    Bors-46

Member Apprentice Guardian Loveless's Avatar

I look forward to such event again

It would be awesome if there would be double boss again. But it could be like in easy it's another boss and in hard it's another boss.
    I have to get 6 extra finn just for 6 fire giants

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Shaka's Avatar
    The idea to have 2 bosses in event is brilliant. But best would be to be able to choose who we face.

That's a bit a lot to ask my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    The idea to have 2 bosses in event is brilliant. But best would be to be able to choose who we face.
    Take it step by step my friend

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    double boss events that appear separately and on regular pots... similar that to Gwar and Godfrey before...

Member Apprentice Guardian

Hi GM

2 bosses event is great. But the main problem is some players are really short of nightmare potions. Therefore, we really appreciated that if there are 2 bosses events in future, kindly put in normal map instead of nightmare. For nightmare, remain one boss event. Tq.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast