Thread: Great start NOT

Member Apprentice Guardian

Great start NOT

Well June is here and we were told new comps
    Prizes calender and tower exchanges
    And as usual it's all still crap ! how much longer are we to wait till something gets done
    Customer service is still non existant does not even understand consumer rights let alone the game or its issues come on Kabam take the game back Gaea is useless and does not keep its word

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Bad to worse

Nobody from Gaea seems to be takin any notice of the players and their wishes. Could we please have some communication indicating what will be done, or at least what is trying to be achieved.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    Starting with June transition:
    Calendar prizes were updated.
    Prizes have been updated, and many of them appear to be very popular.
    Madness games have been updated.
    Various games and chests have been adjusted.

Moving forward:
    We are gathering perspective from players re: knight marshal gold requirement.
    We are gathering suggestions from players re: dropping from alliance and hitting team mates to win the kills comps.
    We have a list of suggestions under consideration that range from:
    • "reassign all troops"
    • inventory cleanup
    • tier 6 defense
    • daily chance

We are going to continue to collect ideas to improve the prizes for tournaments.
    We are going to work on new mini-games/events, though this likely will not happen in the short term.
    We will continue to monitor Grail Wars and report the issues.

The bulk of the above hit list was generated specifically by player feedback across all channels.
    There are other game developments in the pipeline!
    Last edited by Arthur RT; 06-07-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Arthur, you should repost that in an active location. 'Past Events' should be on lock down to prevent new posts. It was meant to be an archive.

Member Apprentice Guardian

Mnn yeah much better lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    Starting with June transition:
    Calendar prizes were updated.
    Prizes have been updated, and many of them appear to be very popular.
    Madness games have been updated.
    Various games and chests have been adjusted.

Moving forward:
    We are gathering perspective from players re: knight marshal gold requirement.
    We are gathering suggestions from players re: dropping from alliance and hitting team mates to win the kills comps.
    We have a list of suggestions under consideration that range from:
    • "reassign all troops"
    • inventory cleanup
    • tier 6 defense
    • daily chance

We are going to continue to collect ideas to improve the prizes for tournaments.
    We are going to work on new mini-games/events, though this likely will not happen in the short term.
    We will continue to monitor Grail Wars and report the issues.

The bulk of the above hit list was generated specifically by player feedback across all channels.
    There are other game developments in the pipeline!

Yet none of the game has been fixed yet
    Still can't elevate workshop
    Still can't lock Knights
    Comps still keep reverting to old ones (kill comp lev 12 hammer ) so two years ago !
    Still can't get customer service to replace missing items ( they say they are in able )
    Still can't get them to understand the game and it's issues
    Round tower exchanges still missing after two months of telling customer service ( game is working correctly )
    Merlin madness still has too many non premium items in it and now drop rates have been altered for the worse for the few now in it
    Yeah really good stat
    And where are ya getting this info it's not from forum posts or customer service feed back ( they don't understand English ) and have no idea how game works
    There is was an official Koc chat killshift was in till it over whelmed him then surveys which 90% of ppl filled in and yet still nothing we actually suggested or asked for has been done I face mainly done the opposite and whhppdeedoo ya put some gems in calender , how about the stamina in tower ya forgot again the turn left or right and open all button for items a token system for these collect comps so we don't get inventory clogged with useless items we invariably paid for !
    Yeah much better not!
    Last edited by Patfairhead; 06-12-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Please work with us Gaea

Gaea ... Mods ... Anyone ...

There have been changed in the game, some good and some bad. Whilst we do appreciate the developments that have moved the game slightly forward, there is still much to be done.

Players are disgruntled at the lack of progress they can make. Prizes appeared to be updated but that was a very brief window of hope, with level 12 hammers being offered again shortly after.

We are not being unreasonable. Whilst we appreciate that those who spend their money on the game should see a benefit for their gem buying, it seems to be an unreasonable gap between those who do spend large amounts and those who don't. It's also worth pointing out that many more would spend if they saw much of a benefit that didn't seem to require huge amounts of money and for a very short term gain.

Again I would like to highlight the importance of communication. We as customers feel ignored. Customer support is appauling and causes anger and frustration, most often by a response that completely ignores the issues raised.

I wish it were possible to have a decent conversation with someone about how this game can be improved for everyone, and hopefully the game could last another four years.

Bouie

Gaea is false i agree with patfairhead

I agree with patfairhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Patfairhead View Post
    Yet none of the game has been fixed yet
    Still can't elevate workshop
    Still can't lock Knights
    Comps still keep reverting to old ones (kill comp lev 12 hammer ) so two years ago !
    Still can't get customer service to replace missing items ( they say they are in able )
    Still can't get them to understand the game and it's issues
    Round tower exchanges still missing after two months of telling customer service ( game is working correctly )
    Merlin madness still has too many non premium items in it and now drop rates have been altered for the worse for the few now in it
    Yeah really good stat
    And where are ya getting this info it's not from forum posts or customer service feed back ( they don't understand English ) and have no idea how game works
    There is was an official Koc chat killshift was in till it over whelmed him then surveys which 90% of ppl filled in and yet still nothing we actually suggested or asked for has been done I face mainly done the opposite and whhppdeedoo ya put some gems in calender , how about the stamina in tower ya forgot again the turn left or right and open all button for items a token system for these collect comps so we don't get inventory clogged with useless items we invariably paid for !
    Yeah much better not!

Attention needed

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I personally have received from Gaea . I have made several attempts to contact the awful customer service department you're having available for your patrons.

I am most annoyed that I have wasted a lot of my time, energy and money on a game that at one time was fun and in the players best interest. My impression that Gaea was going to take over and make this game user friendly again has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about keeping my existing gaming account.

Furthermore, I am concerned that Gaea does not have the players best interest in mind. How does a company plan to keep patrons coming back when the choices they are making are making people question the mere fact that Gaea does not care about whom is using their product nor their concerns.

Gaea has made empty promises to make "changes in the game that are player friendly" nothing has been done gear is going out of date weekly, tourney and prizes are for old and outdated things that are just piling up in inventory and are useless to the daily player. Harassment and cheating is profound in global chats and reports but Gaea is choosing to overlook this situation. Companies fail when patrons are dismissed. This is going to happen to Gaea unless you decide to take your players views and opinions seriously.

I trust this is not the way Gaea wished to conduct business with valued customers?I have been with KOC for 4+ years, and the customer service has just been declining (failing users) more and more.

Are customers important to Gaea? Are you concerned that players are quitting a game they have invested lots of money in because their opinions are not being taken into consideration? I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent situations from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please do something Gaea its your responsibility as a service provider.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm KascammedBadger's Avatar
    Sad to read that Gaea is treating KoC just as bad as Kom, not surprised though.

Read my signature as to why.
    Did you know?

GAEA is an acronym for:

Gamers Are Exiting Allover