Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATTENTION!! CHEATERS Detected

all legendary alliance members are cheaters in the realm called lannister.

Everyone of the members in the alliance called legendary in lannister are all cheaters they all have more then one account and they all bully me all the time and they can't play the game straight up with out cheating they even use a hackers tool called weezee so they will know where every player location is even if the person warps they will know there new location how is that fare for me and all the other honest playing players and y'all should make the vault protect the gold to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brother View Post
    Everyone of the members in the alliance called legendary in lannister are all cheaters they all have more then one account and they all bully me all the time and they can't play the game straight up with out cheating they even use a hackers tool called weezee so they will know where every player location is even if the person warps they will know there new location how is that fare for me and all the other honest playing players and y'all should make the vault protect the gold to.
    1st - Weezee is not a hacking tool and it is widely used by players in many realms. Even you could use it if you pony up a nominal amount of coinage.
    2nd - Alts or alternate accounts are commonplace too.

This particular thread is trying to combat actual hackers who are gaining an unfair advantage by getting rubies & chests without actually paying. I don't think your complaints fit this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123