Thread: Rubies packages with surreal prices

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Rubies packages with surreal prices

I would like the Gaea evaluate the price of rubies packages practiced in Brazil, rubies package 1600 rubies out here in Brazil for R $ 302.00 reais equivalent to no less than 34.3% of the Brazilian minimum wage, this price is outrageous.

I have members of the same alliance living in Europe and said that there the minimum wage is around R $ 2,500.00 euros and 1600 rubies package is priced at R $ 99.00 euros, representing 4% of the minimum wage for them I had the same accounts of who plays in Japan and the US as well.

The game for us Brazilians is almost impossible, exeto for the richer class are minorities.

I believe it should happen this price difference in other poor countries also would be nice to have an equality in prices based on the minimum wage and not only in the value of the dollar conversion to local currency.

I'm sure that will have a large increase in sales in all the regions that today it is impossible to rubies shopping.

I will explain you why:
    With current prices a player in Brazil to spend 34.3% of their salary (most workers receive the minimum wage) in a single ruby ​​package will not evolve almost nothing in the game, the minimum for you evolve would be a package every 15 days, more like someone will spend 34.3% of their salary every 15 days, the most likely to happen is you give people never spend in the game, knowing that it will not matter what could invest in the game, then end up not spending anything at the end.

gaea nem comenta o topico

Seria interessante ter pelo menos uma resposta de voc

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Re. Rubies packages with surreal prices

Hi Kvohte,
    Thanks a lot for your feedback. I forwarded it already in the internal feedback loop to the Gaea developers.

Please have therefore some patience as they are discussing over it.

Best Greetings
    Hector

Fico aguardando com esperan?a sua resposta