Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating in HoC

Question Cheating in HoC

Where can I officially complain about a player's cheating? The "contact us" link is disabled. The player goes by the name adjudicator in realm Ector - 76. They somehow upload their full deck in an arena limited to 3 specific cards.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Not cheating, glitch though mabye?

It's not cheating, if you are talking about the flash arenas, you can do it to. It's either a glitch or some weirdly intended feature. If you select a player to fight, then change your party just before tapping the fight option, it will allow you to use your best deck too. Assuming you've unlocked additional deck slots.

Member Apprentice Guardian Uragon's Avatar

Lightbulb Cards can be changed in Restricted Flash

That's part of the arena rules Karen.

If we go back to the rules which they have posted when they introduced the restricted arenas, they stated that you can only enter the restricted arenas with the specified cards or number of stars, but you can change cards when you are already inside the FLASH arenas.

That's what they do: they enter with the required cards, then edit their party before battling; changing their cards to full deck. But this is only applicable to FLASH; you cannot do this in the restricted weekly.

Well, I'm talking here about the Flash arenas that require specific cards; not those restricted arenas that require 4*, 5*, etc. I don't enter these arenas coz I dont want to mess with new players having lower decks, so I wasn't able to try changing cards while inside these arenas yet.
    Last edited by Uragon; 05-12-2016 at 04:41 AM.

You misunderstood what I meant. I know a player can load a different fight deck when they are initiating the battle. When I fight, I should be against the required cards for that arena. Instead, this person's full battle deck would load as my opponent. It's not the first time this specific player has done this.

Banned Guardian of the Realm

other timezone

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Darger View Post
    You misunderstood what I meant. I know a player can load a different fight deck when they are initiating the battle. When I fight, I should be against the required cards for that arena. Instead, this person's full battle deck would load as my opponent. It's not the first time this specific player has done this.
    Hey bro! It's just time dilation I think and no cheat. if there is If any and you do no want to fight in to the battle then refreshing the battle list. So not waste your valuable might. Try it! I assure you it will go just requires. Just reqires patience. All the best to you! (In any event, enabled the deck change flash arena.)
    Last edited by Gabor Laszlo Szegedi; 06-04-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

True Story

Quote Originally Posted by Uragon View Post
    That's part of the arena rules Karen.

If we go back to the rules which they have posted when they introduced the restricted arenas, they stated that you can only enter the restricted arenas with the specified cards or number of stars, but you can change cards when you are already inside the FLASH arenas.

That's what they do: they enter with the required cards, then edit their party before battling; changing their cards to full deck. But this is only applicable to FLASH; you cannot do this in the restricted weekly.

Well, I'm talking here about the Flash arenas that require specific cards; not those restricted arenas that require 4*, 5*, etc. I don't enter these arenas coz I dont want to mess with new players having lower decks, so I wasn't able to try changing cards while inside these arenas yet.
    +1 on that

cheat

Hello can you explain me how a player can do 3000pts in 2mns

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Morphues ultron's Avatar

Flash arena

Quote Originally Posted by jaydoublebusy View Post
    +1 on that
    When playing the flash arena you can put the required cards in then before starting the battle if you have more than one party slot you can swipe to bring up a different team. this works best as on the battle list it will still reflect you 3 card party so new players can still battle you while you play the arena

some people however will always be a pain as the will go and select party before the fight which will then show there full deck on the battle list and the purpose of that is too slow other players down

My account is banned and i dk why

I was just playing and i get a notification saying account banned for cheating and i have never cheated or done anything to get banned it says contact player support my question is how do i find player support

My account got banned with no indication as to why

I was in the middle of doing the restricted weekly arena, clicked on a fight and suddenly a message popped up saying my account is banned with no indication as to the reason for it. It doesn't say if it is permanent or not, but tells me that I need to contact player support if I think it's wrong. Problem is: how do I contact player support?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast