Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under construction:- Idea and suggestions collection list

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Bored Silly View Post
    why is it?
    do you enjoy the repetitive click, click, clinking??
    Because it further simplifies a game that has nothing going for it. Instead of possibly finding someone who messed up, everyone would be runed up to infinity and beyond.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_67JLGR View Post
    Because it further simplifies a game that has nothing going for it. Instead of possibly finding someone who messed up, everyone would be runed up to infinity and beyond.
    not many people open outside of tk anymore anyway so doesn't really matter

Ideas

The fact that there is no communciation between Gaea and players with legitimate ideas is the reason we are still playing in 1995. Gaea get hold of me i have ideas to make hobbit great

Idea for a new tournament

Hello! I am ImmortalDank of 152.

I am a returning player after a long time of taking a break.

One thing I have always noticed playing this game is that during tk tournaments, only the biggest players get to have fun with it. While small players are left to either bubble in fear, get zeroed trying to open or trade tks with friendly alliances... booorrring... and imo not what the tournament was originally suppose to be about..

I suggest a tournament slightly like a mix between tat and tk. With temporary troops you must train and tk with for credit. These troops would always be open in your city and would be the 1st troop types to be hit when attacked.

You would also be given 2 temporary hero's, 1 always assigned as defense and 1 for attacking. Everyone's hero's would be equal.

From here you could have city buffs and runes be the only difference between player stats and this would allow a much larger portion of players to be able to engage in one of the best aspects of the game. Also I believe this is a tourney that truly captures the original essence of the way might gain and tks were suppose to be.

The more people you can get to engage in all aspects of the game, the more people will stick around, the more ppl you can squeeze out of their cash everyone wins.

Thanks for reading,

- ImmortalDank of 152

(Edit: proof reading I started thinking it could work that the temp troops could be trained in any city and once trained could be sent from any city in an attack or if any of your cities are attacked, the troops/hero would be there to defend. Sorry if I didn't explain that clearly..)

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm KascammedBadger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeThatDank View Post
    Hello! I am ImmortalDank of 152.

I am a returning player after a long time of taking a break.

One thing I have always noticed playing this game is that during tk tournaments, only the biggest players get to have fun with it. While small players are left to either bubble in fear, get zeroed trying to open or trade tks with friendly alliances... booorrring... and imo not what the tournament was originally suppose to be about..

I suggest a tournament slightly like a mix between tat and tk. With temporary troops you must train and tk with for credit. These troops would always be open in your city and would be the 1st troop types to be hit when attacked.

You would also be given 2 temporary hero's, 1 always assigned as defense and 1 for attacking. Everyone's hero's would be equal.

From here you could have city buffs and runes be the only difference between player stats and this would allow a much larger portion of players to be able to engage in one of the best aspects of the game. Also I believe this is a tourney that truly captures the original essence of the way might gain and tks were suppose to be.

The more people you can get to engage in all aspects of the game, the more people will stick around, the more ppl you can squeeze out of their cash everyone wins.

Thanks for reading,

- ImmortalDank of 152

(Edit: proof reading I started thinking it could work that the temp troops could be trained in any city and once trained could be sent from any city in an attack or if any of your cities are attacked, the troops/hero would be there to defend. Sorry if I didn't explain that clearly..)
    Lol, ain't going to happen.

You would have to rewrite half of the bloody game.
    Did you know?

GAEA is an acronym for:

Gamers Are Exiting Allover

Quote Originally Posted by KascammedBadger View Post
    Lol, ain't going to happen.

You would have to rewrite half of the bloody game.
    If you had been gone as long as I have, you would know they already have...

unreadable text due to colors

to use dark red or green text ond dark background make the text impossible to read, please look through the game and you will see many places. ex. % and time when using runes, resource requests in Ali chat just to mention a few

Verbesserung der laufenden Restzeiten

Ich habe , denke viele Spieler auch , Probleme die Restzeit in den T?rmen und Event-Blocks durch das dunkle rot zu erkennen.
    Ich habe schon durch verschiedene Einstellungen es irgendwie erkenntlich zu machen aber leider ohne Erfolg. Dadurch das die Spielgrafik sehr dunkel ist , kann das rot so gut wie garnicht erkannt werden.
    Mein Vorschlag : bitte diese Farbe durch ein helles Rot oder eine andere helle Farbe ersetzen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12