Thread: Jewels disappearing

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Angry Jewels disappearing

Hello... my name is Edge, and I value my jewels very highly, (yes even the level 10 & 11 ones... because some people cannot buy their way to beastness...) and recently (a long damn time) I have had jewels of all levels disappear... and it seems to only be happening to me...(please tell me otherwise) regardless...this has happened to me over 50 times now, and I would like this problem fixed... as any 'ticket' I have sent out has either been ignored or not very helpful, no offence (by both kabam and gaea), it happens when I switch jewels between campaign, attack and defense knights,(again, because not everyone can gem) appears to go all well, but once you exit knights hall or check stats on your knight, from 1 up to all jewels can be gone, refreshing sometimes brings some back but never all refreshing does not help, sending tickets does not help... thanks

also btw, i dont use forums much (ever) and i dont know if i posted this in the wrong place or done something wrong or whatever, but oops, **** happens am i right?

Unhappy

To me it happened to me the same. A few days ago I tried to change the jewels of a rider to another and the game did not let remove jewelry or other place . The next day I could remove the jewelry and two rubies disappeared . A level 12 and another level 11. I'm sad about the situation because it is not easy to get these jewels and then to take them , they disappear . I wrote a complaint to the Kabam and not yet received reply.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    This has been going on for a while same with the gear and false losses in campaign and missing items won from campaign it would be nice for some fixes

As for jewels and gear they should come back if you refresh

Still very annoying and should be fixed

Does my head in...