Thread: Plz consider for your next event

Plz consider for your next event

There was a glitch on a Finn McCool, Lancelot the Brave, and Sir Bev, during this glitch many ppl received up to 12 of each from gem summoning pack. 7 stars where dropping almost every summon. This certain glitch has made a terribly vast power difference that has rewritten the rank of power. Is single handedly the sec most powerful combo in game and has many players upset over it. If you have line app i can send you all the pics needed to validate my claim. I was hoping if you would plz consider making one of either Finn McCool, or lancelot the brave the next event boss. And the other one not chosen the 175k prize. Even tho this wont give ppl the perfect teams others now have. Will however go a long way closing the gap between those who exploited the glitch from everyone else who has worked extremely hard and invested so much. Thank you for your careful consideration and prompt response.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOmitted View Post
    There was a glitch on a Finn McCool, Lancelot the Brave, and Sir Bev, during this glitch many ppl received up to 12 of each from gem summoning pack. 7 stars where dropping almost every summon. This certain glitch has made a terribly vast power difference that has rewritten the rank of power. Is single handedly the sec most powerful combo in game and has many players upset over it. If you have line app i can send you all the pics needed to validate my claim. I was hoping if you would plz consider making one of either Finn McCool, or lancelot the brave the next event boss. And the other one not chosen the 175k prize. Even tho this wont give ppl the perfect teams others now have. Will however go a long way closing the gap between those who exploited the glitch from everyone else who has worked extremely hard and invested so much. Thank you for your careful consideration and prompt response.
    I get you bro , But if you remember the early golden event when golden donkey dropped like Halloween candy, like every explore ,due to glitch and many got them in terms of thousands they are still enjoying it, so they went and made golden @rse drop rate so damn freaking Rare that you should forget it, ....

So the question is , I hope not that they make it as rare as blue diamond, cause if that could happen to golden donkeys , imagine those 7* they would be like as rare as black diamond...

Agree with what you have said...ummm but if you have played as long as me and has invested in hoc you know better
    Last edited by Doc !; 04-04-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Its ok

Quote Originally Posted by Doc ! View Post
    I get you bro , But if you remember the early golden event when golden donkey dropped like Halloween candy, like every explore ,due to glitch and many got them in terms of thousands they are still enjoying it, so they went and made golden @rse drop rate so damn freaking Rare that you should forget it, ....

So the question is , I hope not that they make it as rare as blue diamond, cause if that could happen to golden donkeys , imagine those 7* they would be like as rare as black diamond...

Agree with what you have said...ummm but if you have played as long as me and has invested in hoc you know better
    Doesnt matter i started playing before it was heroes of camelot and my original server is art1. I have played a very very long time. I have invested more time and sadly more money than i care to admit over the years. This was the straw that broke the camels back. I have finally opted to leave HoC once and for all. I will have to be as bored as possible to consider logging back in. Have to see when to cut your loses on a piss poor investment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOmitted View Post
    Doesnt matter i started playing before it was heroes of camelot and my original server is art1. I have played a very very long time. I have invested more time and sadly more money than i care to admit over the years. This was the straw that broke the camels back. I have finally opted to leave HoC once and for all. I will have to be as bored as possible to consider logging back in. Have to see when to cut your loses on a piss poor investment.

Agreed!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

lolz nothing more to say.