Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Elemental Fire

Lightbulb Elemental Fire

Why make it so difficult to get elemental fire? Higher level players are being left behind by people that either have lots of rubies to buy elemental fire or are just lucky enough to get one when they use their rubies.
    Why not sell them in the arena store, or the mystery shop or award them in tournaments or find them in the wild (like level 9 camps). But not allowing them out means players that play and cannot buy will be left out.
    If we have played the game long enough to have three dragons at level 49 - don't you think we deserve some elemental fire?
    Thanks for considering this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless01 View Post
    Why make it so difficult to get elemental fire? Higher level players are being left behind by people that either have lots of rubies to buy elemental fire or are just lucky enough to get one when they use their rubies.
    Why not sell them in the arena store, or the mystery shop or award them in tournaments or find them in the wild (like level 9 camps). But not allowing them out means players that play and cannot buy will be left out.
    If we have played the game long enough to have three dragons at level 49 - don't you think we deserve some elemental fire?
    Thanks for considering this message.
    Agree, let's make it easier to find, been trying for a month none to be found!

elemental fire

When are you going to make elemental fire available to purchase with rubies?

elemental fire

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Night View Post
    Agree, let's make it easier to find, been trying for a month none to be found!
    Really - it is depressing to have all these plaers with very high-level dragons trashing us long-time 49-level dragons.
    If the only way we can win is to pay money, then it will be forever an unequal playing field. Just like college sports

element of fire

I have spent well over 2000 ruby's trying to get them from the chest and still can not get one I feel as if everyone is being ripped off by this element of fire and they should atleast put it in items to be purchased like the rest of them that cost 39 ruby's

Must've been lucky!

I got lucky then, got 1 through alliance tournament and 3 from chests, I save my rubies as not a big spender (50 rubies is my max once in a while), but would like to see elemental fire return to Alliance tournaments as I believe all tournament prizes are quite poor compared to what they were before the merge.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy View Post
    I have spent well over 2000 ruby's trying to get them from the chest and still can not get one I feel as if everyone is being ripped off by this element of fire and they should atleast put it in items to be purchased like the rest of them that cost 39 ruby's
    Is it only available from the chest then? boo hiss

Fogo elementar

Todos est?o certos e, n?o ? s? este item mas, outros itens tbm deveriam se vendidos, os torneios deveriam da premia??es mais vari?veis. N?o a mesma coisa sempre.

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    i will ask if we can get more