Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden arses

Golden arses

Hi gaea team.

I think that the drop rates of golden donkeys should be dramatically increased in easy events and guild raids.

Most of us have not mnay of them and for that we cannot enchant our cards to the best of their abilities.

For future events could we ask that the drop rate is increased for golden donkeys? or at least 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks make an event were donkeys of all sort drops.

I hope people do agree with me in this case.

thank you

drop rates are just fine. i myself and my guildmates have been farming golden arses and have quite a handful of them. don't be lazy kid

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLess View Post
    drop rates are just fine. i myself and my guildmates have been farming golden arses and have quite a handful of them. don't be lazy kid
    i used 67 pots with 1 golden donkey drop....how's that rate son?

Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    yes kiddo, your 67 pots is insulting my 5k pots. so you are not there yet.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    yes kiddo, your 67 pots is insulting my 5k pots. so you are not there yet.
    Im gonna call b.s.i put up 991k in an event playing 12 hr days sometimes 14,and i only used 1k.dont think we dont catch youre nonsense claims.i observe patterns and stats all day.you didnt use 5k in pots so dont lie to us.if u did youre a bot and need to be dealt with accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by jaydoublebusy View Post
    Im gonna call b.s.i put up 991k in an event playing 12 hr days sometimes 14,and i only used 1k.dont think we dont catch youre nonsense claims.i observe patterns and stats all day.you didnt use 5k in pots so dont lie to us.if u did youre a bot and need to be dealt with accordingly
    the highest i could get ever since i joined was like 260k. so if you get so high up to 991k then you should be botting. oh wait, my bad, i should not be accusing you since i will be violatin rules here. be careful with your accusations

yeah guys idk what you're thinking, probably nameless you have 1000s donkeys from early kabam when they were dropping on easy as knight of the rose did in golden city so now you dont care.

I believe that rates for donkeys are terrible. did probably 100 pots on easy and got 2 donkey drops, how is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    totally agree bro, they drop even rarely as the boss cards

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    the highest i could get ever since i joined was like 260k. so if you get so high up to 991k then you should be botting. oh wait, my bad, i should not be accusing you since i will be violatin rules here. be careful with your accusations
    Youre obviously a newer or less dedicated player if 260k is youre top out.My realm 260k wont usually even place top20 granted the bot attack of last few months has greatly discouraged many from wasting time and resources.I observe patterns and log stats.With a 186 bonus and playing 14 hrs a day im looking at just under 15k an hour(200k daily when im grinding).VERY achievable.Taking into consideration i stat reset for 8 walks a pot,2 kills a pot.Also simultaneous charge 3 devices,so as one dies i pop onto next one.You can accuse me of whatever you feel.Basic math disproves youre claim though bud.I honestly could care less what you think of me.Ill lose zero sleep trust me.Id suggest if you did spend 5k in pots to make a couple hundred k,you either up youre game or find a smarter way to play.

Donkeys

Please give good drop for golden ****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast