Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of rss in Dragon Age Realms

Everyone is quitting

Please resolve the resource issue quickly. There have been many great suggestions. Personally, increasing resource output in anthros would probably be the simple quick fix. We are losing more and more players everyday.. I hope you guys do something fast.

We need the resource issue fixed in dragon age realms

So many people are quiting from the lack of resources when the server switched over, we need glitched back or even anthro camps to produce more of all rss like they do food. Eventually no one will be left and alot of us are more than happy to keep spending money but certainly not under these conditions. Hopefully someone starts to take this seriously so everyone wont eventually give up like so many already have, please save the realms!!

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Re. We need the resource issue fixed in dragon age realms

Thanks for your feedback.

Please be aware that you still can receive ressources on those realms through attacking other players or production.
    Furthermore, these realms give you also lots of opportunities to collect ressources from the campaign.
    And you can upgrade your storage building to a high level to protect as much ressources as possible.

However, I went ahead and sent your feedback to the developers of Gaea so that they can have a further discussion about it.

All the best
    Hector

Quote Originally Posted by Hector-Gaea View Post

Please be aware that you still can receive ressources on those realms through attacking other players or production.
    Furthermore, these realms give you also lots of opportunities to collect ressources from the campaign.
    And you can upgrade your storage building to a high level to protect as much ressources as possible.

However, I went ahead and sent your feedback to the developers of Gaea so that they can have a further discussion about it.

All the best
    Hector
    Hi Hector,

I few comments, bearing in mind we are talking about dragon age realms specifically (I don't know the old rule set well enough to comment on it too much)

In the Dragon age realms the campaign is not an option.

With regards to production, using my city as an example (lvl 26)

If I had 10 of a specific production building (A fair estimate assuming balanced between w/s/m, with a single farm) I would produce 35,100 per hour assuming they are max level with a capacity of 3,510,000 at which point all production stops. Building and research requirements can be at least twice the capacity number (again ignoring protecting resources for the moment, only talking about which point production stops). So production by itself will not allow progression once you get past ~lvl21 if I remember correctly. In the pre-dragon age rule set as I understand it there was no production cap, which opened up many options.

Edit also I realize actual production rate will be higher due to research, but this does not increase production capacity, which is the larger problem

Generally speaking in the dragon age realms attacking is very costly, it is rare to find another player who can yield enough resources to provide a significant net gain after healing.

As previously stated Arth camps are barely work hitting if not for food/upgrade stones due to healing costs.

As other posters have stated in these realms we have been seeing a pretty drastic die-off in activity, which seems to be getting worse. If not addressed I do not thing these realms will last too much longer.

I believe the dragon age rule set has a flawed resource model, and this fact had been hidden by the glitches. There are many possible solutions, I think one of the easiest would be to greatly increase or remove the production cap. I think this would be the least disruptive to the game (without re-introducing glitches, which from a perspective were always a problem) Alternately increasing camp values or decreasing costs would help a great deal.

In any event I think we all realize this was a problem that Gaea inherited, however I would also hope that this problem can be recognized and addressed in time to save these servers from turning more into ghost towns.

There are a lot of good things about the game in general and the dragon age rule set, they just need a bit of attention.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sollan; 04-08-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    All due respect Hector but you obviously have never even played in a dragon age realm. Please at least respect the advice of those of us that do play them.

As stated by Sollan there are no campaigns in dragon age realms so that opportunity does not exist. As for attacking other players, they are all leaving due to lack of resources. My storage buildings are mostly as high as they can go as are my garrisons. Instead of being -1.3 mil per hour for food I am -800k per hour.

Other old style realms just got updated and food requirements reduced to zero. Dragon age realms are the ones asking for help yet we get nothing. Old style realms have zero troop kill rate when hitting ant camps yet dragon age realms troop kill is exorbitant.

If you are going to do nothing but fob us off by saying you've forwarded the information on at least have the decency to have it done by someone who has played the game

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Rss

This continues to be a huge problem in dragon age realms. The recent fix did nothing to help large players with the food problem, but food isn't the only issue. The only rss that is readily available is gold. I wish you would just tell us whether you are trying to phase out this style realm so we can all quit and move on already. If that's not the case, FIX THE PROBLEM!!

So far 632 ppl have viewed this post.

Here's your challenge random viewers.

If you've read the comments here and you agree but don't have anything new to add just say I agree. It will be like signing a petition. Then maybe something will get done.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Hector-Gaea View Post

All the best
    Hector
    1. Attacking other players?
    Attacking dead cities offered 50,000 of each type.
    After that, the city you hit needs a week to get back to giving 50,000 of each.
    2. If I have to send 5 waves for marches to zero someone and finally get 500k rss each for the 5th march, then I wasted all those troops and didn't even get enough to recover what I lost.
    3. As mentions by others, what campaign. Just some FYI for next post. Dragon age realms don't have a "hide all troops" button. We also don't have armor for dragons. Swamps are useless on the map. Troop death rate is escalated. And the big dragons stop at level 39. And when fighting you don't have a battle ground. You have a triangle ofor what troops kill what.
    4. My current storage covers 1,250,000 rss. Please tell me how I am to level my fort to 26, when it cost 5,000,000 + food, wood, stone, metal.
    10,000 venge Worms cost 5,000,000 of multiple types of rss to recover let alone train.

Please tell me how a player that has 100s of thousands of troops is suppose to sustain them, and continue to upgrade the city.

Dragon Age Realms are asking for help.
    We're not asking for free items. We're not asking to be handed things. We're asking you the developers to give us a proper method to get rss. We will work for it, but make it worth working for.

Thank you

Still waiting on some sort of reply....

How long will this take to resolve? Is it even being looked at? Judging by the number of views (over 700) others are interested to.

Please provide an eta when we can expect some sort of response

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Hello? Can you hear me?

So, the answer to the problem is reduced recover rates? That's all well and good, but it doesn't solve the larger problem, which CONTINUES TO BE LACK OF RSS! If you aren't gonna make it easier, at least let rss continue to produce instead of having a top capacity. I make 36k wood an hour in my city. I blow through that like it's my job. If you aren't gonna fix it, just tell us so we can all stop wasting our time.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast