Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of rss in Dragon Age Realms

Member Apprentice Guardian

Lack of rss in Dragon Age Realms

When will the lack of rss be addressed? My main realm in Dragon Age style is Aegeus. Since the server switch we can no longer find sufficient rss. There are not enough level 10 ant camps as compared to general style realms. Troop lose to hit lvl 10 camps is outrageous and cancels out the benefit of hitting them at all. Inactive cities now pay rss when hit but mostly gold. My troops can't eat gold. We need food to stay viable, to heal, to grow. This realm will soon be inactive without changes.

This game is fast becoming FarmVille with dragons. Extremely disappointed with the lack of support.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl Wizard View Post
    When will the lack of rss be addressed? My main realm in Dragon Age style is Aegeus. Since the server switch we can no longer find sufficient rss. There are not enough level 10 ant camps as compared to general style realms. Troop lose to hit lvl 10 camps is outrageous and cancels out the benefit of hitting them at all. Inactive cities now pay rss when hit but mostly gold. My troops can't eat gold. We need food to stay viable, to heal, to grow. This realm will soon be inactive without changes.

This game is fast becoming FarmVille with dragons. Extremely disappointed with the lack of support.
    I have copied this from a post in Kabam by another player:
    In the game Dragons of Atlantis for mobile gaming, under the dragon age realm type, recent changes on March 1st have made the game nearly unplayable, and have been pushing many players to quit. Prior to march 1st, there were cities called "glitches" that would always generate resources no matter how many times you attacked them. As of march 1st, these cities no longer exist in the game, in any realm of "dragon age." Given how expensive it is to buy resources with real money, and how there is no viable way to attain enough resources in the game, what are you doing about these changes? Are you attempting to kill off this type of realm or game?

Lack of response

Quote Originally Posted by Owl Wizard View Post
    I have copied this from a post in Kabam by another player:
    In the game Dragons of Atlantis for mobile gaming, under the dragon age realm type, recent changes on March 1st have made the game nearly unplayable, and have been pushing many players to quit. Prior to march 1st, there were cities called "glitches" that would always generate resources no matter how many times you attacked them. As of march 1st, these cities no longer exist in the game, in any realm of "dragon age." Given how expensive it is to buy resources with real money, and how there is no viable way to attain enough resources in the game, what are you doing about these changes? Are you attempting to kill off this type of realm or game?
    I have heard nothing on this matter, either here or in response to an email I sent. It is obvious that there is no plan in place to address these issues. I would encourage anyone reading this to not invest further time and money in dragon age realms. It's an obvious cash grab with no interest in player needs.

As a player in the Pausanias realm, I too am curious about the 'fixing' of these glitch cities.
    Players on the realm have built their armies, healed, researched, built their cities and trained Dragons with the above mentioned cities. However, many players have become extremely frustrated as its almost impossible to attain enough RSS to heal half of their troops. And god forbid ya get zeroed. It may take literally weeks to fully heal.

We are looking for the reinstatement of the glitch cities. And we are also looking for a timeline to when these cities will go back to normal.

All you'll have to do is pay a visit to the realm and you'll notice that the active population is decreasing. Many players are giving up and handing their accounts over to those who still want to stay. While this may not be too concerning to the company, the number of purchases are dropping off.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.
    Nekasrof
    Pausanias realm
    Yes, you can find me there under that name.

I'm surprised that out of 104 views that only 1 other person has the same concern. If you feel the same way please speak up. We will never get this fixed. I cannot play because I can't heal troops or build but I have a ****load of gold. ONCE AGAIN MY TROOPS CANT EAT GOLD. CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE... HELLO... Anybody...
    Last edited by Owl Wizard; 03-30-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Lack of RSS in the Dragon age realms

Hi honorable Dragonfighters,
    Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestions in regards to the "dragon age realms". We forwarded it already to our developers for future consideration.

Please note, that in the meantime you can find all the high level anthropus camps, if you scroll to the middle of the map.

Best Greetings
    Hector

Thank you Hector for your reply in this matter. We are well aware of where the high level ant camps are. As I stated previously the troop kill rate is prohibitive for the rss received. If I have to use it all to heal the troops I've just killed what's the point? I need 1.3 mil food an hour. There are not enough lvl 10 camps to hit. Are you hearing me? I can't farm enough food to fight. Not much sense to be in a war game if I can't heal troops to fight.

Glitch cities and resources

I also play in Aegus. I can't even tell you the last time I was able to save up to do some research. The lack of resources is prohibitive, and as others have said, the Lvl 10 ant camps are not worth hitting because enough second all the rss recovering your troops. Lack of resources have made the game extremely difficult. I'm considering giving it up. I don't want to spend all my time farming for rss. That's not why I play this game. I've sent multiple emails and have gotten unsatisfactory and minimal responses about this issue. If it's not gonna be addressed, I won't be playing much longer.

Glitch cities need to be reinstated.

Reinstate the glitch cities!!!

I too, play in Aegeus, and many other realms, under the game name Shadow Dragon 57. The resource situation has become untenable; there are few ways to procure them without using real money to purchase them. (Isn't this supposed to be a "Free-to-play" game?) I have many troops still waiting to be healed because I can't get enough resources to heal them; from two weeks ago!!! The simplest solution would be to reinstate the coding to activate the "glitch" cities. If you have another solution, I'm certain the players would love to hear that you are working on something and even some ideas of what that solution may entail. Please don't leave us hanging. Every day we lose someone else to another game platform as they look for entertainment.

Sincerely,
    Shadow dragon 57

WOW I'm impressed. You actually did something about the food situation. I'm glad it benefitted other realms. TOO BAD IT DOES NOTHING FOR DRAGON AGE REALMS. In general realm one players food needs dropped from -32 mil to zero. In Dragon Age realm... No change. WTF

PLEASE ADDRESS OUR NEEDS NOW. ADD MORE LEVEL 10 ANT CAMPS AND DROP TROOP KILL RATE ON HITTING ANT CAMPS...A SIMPLE ENOUGH SOLUTION. CHANGE THE RATE OF GOLD ON HITTING INACTIVE CITIES, JUST UP THE FOOD RATE BUT DO SOMETHING

I can't fight, I can't heal, I can't train troops, I can't train dragons in cave. Period.

I am more than frustrated at this point. I have an alliance where all I can do is provide moral support. WE STILL NEED FOOD FFS

If you are trying to phase out dragon age realms just say so. Stop leaving us to die slowly. Transfer the accounts, with equivalent power to a different realm already cuz this is not acceptable
    Last edited by Owl Wizard; 04-05-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast