Thread: frag stealing from only a players first city :-(

TheCatKing

frag stealing from only a players first city :-(

Your announcement today from Kabam that you can only steal frags now from a player's first city only:-( there's only a little over a hundred active players in Avalon hardcore so that means I used to have 500 cities I could steal frags from . Now with Kabam new change to only being able to steal frags from a person's first city now there will be only 100 cities in the entire world I can steal flags from.... that's if they haven't spent them already to prevent people from stealing them.... nobody ever fragment farms me anyways this new change is a stupid move by Kabam at least as far as world Avalon 138 hardcore is concerned...... just so you know I'm no noob I am TheCatKing chancellor of Hunterz the largest Alliance in Avalon PvP 138 hardcore.... Kabam stop treating Avalon hardcore like The Hunger worlds we are a totally different world with different styles of gameplay your latest change is going to kill this world

desolation angel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCatKing View Post
    Your announcement today from Kabam that you can only steal frags now from a player's first city only:-( there's only a little over a hundred active players in Avalon hardcore so that means I used to have 500 cities I could steal frags from . Now with Kabam new change to only being able to steal frags from a person's first city now there will be only 100 cities in the entire world I can steal flags from.... that's if they haven't spent them already to prevent people from stealing them.... nobody ever fragment farms me anyways this new change is a stupid move by Kabam at least as far as world Avalon 138 hardcore is concerned...... just so you know I'm no noob I am TheCatKing chancellor of Hunterz the largest Alliance in Avalon PvP 138 hardcore.... Kabam stop treating Avalon hardcore like The Hunger worlds we are a totally different world with different styles of gameplay your latest change is going to kill this world
    Lol now you don't have to worry you can't steal frags at all anymore so you can actually compete in tournaments instead of having to repeatedly hitting other players for them good for u huh.

Noob_5LNCFRV

Dtealing frags

Or just have a friend hit you daily till you hit your frag limit and then hit them back to take frags and you now have a frag shield

desolation angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5LNCFRV View Post
    Or just have a friend hit you daily till you hit your frag limit and then hit them back to take frags and you now have a frag shield
    You could have done that if frags could still be stolen but they can't