Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 255 knights

mhowell

255 knights

How do I get mystic or grail training lvl 255? My knight is 250 and can't go any farther and I have gear I cnt use please help!

DanaKabam
    Hello mhowell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You can find 255 knights in the Campaign and Divisional tournaments, however for the future we will try to make these items more easily available in-game.

PraetorC
    add grail 255 to the might event that gives *15/*10/*5 : People who have enough don't bother if they get another one, but for the people who don't have them it would be great!

Tx for your help

Ganstack
    Thanks PraetorC for your suggestion, we'l make sure to take it into consideration when revamping the event rewards.

Best of luck,

Ganstack

stuffinmuffin1
    Why not make it so the train with kay,arther and galahad can raise your knights lvl past lvl 215. Its about time you guys did that.

desolation angel
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
    Why not make it so the train with kay,arther and galahad can raise your knights lvl past lvl 215. Its about time you guys did that.
    I think the new upgrade to the knight hall is supposed to allow that . plus you can get 255 training in campaign although grails would be better not to mention there is a grail 255 in calendar

As for what Dana said there is no grail 255 in div Tom you took them out completely of all divisions and the only one that has a possibility of a 255 is the lowest division and it is the lowest prize of that division and it is only 3 255 training and trainings are essentially useless unless you have a 250 other then that it takes to long to lv up . we need grails not trainings .

Noob_66LGRRX
    Yup typical Kabam. You have to wait 10 years to catch up to everyone with knights. I even spent over 400 dollars. The 255 trainings only move knights up one level so at that rate, since your knight has to be level 255 to elevate it, you will be about 150 years old before you can finally elevate. Why not events for grail 255 so players can catch up. Absolutely not fair to wave elevations in the faces of people who were late to the world.

PraetorC
    Newer players STILL HAVE BIG PROBLEMS GETTING 255-knights.

Why do you want new players to quit the game? Yes, kabam, you don't care anymore, I know. I hope the next owner will be a bit smarter.
    If you give *10 / *15 knights every week, you should also give 255-knights! Otherwise they can't do anything with it.

desolation angel
    Finally added a 255 to calendar so get those knights

Noob_58BP9DB
    Well now it‘s March 2016 and we‘re back to having no way to get a 255 grail...

Game runners, please see the considerable DISincentive to players‘ continuing under this circumstance: why bother striving for armor and knight elevation items without the entry level 255 knight? I have 10 *5 and 5 *10 and a dozen mystic 255‘s, but they remain useless to me, as are the few items of gear I've won from merlin/tournies.

There should always be some way of gaining a 255! (Quest badges, tournies, etc). I've got the heroes to help me through Camp1, but no way can I score a grail 255 from Camp (3 or 4, don't remember) with a lvl 32 knight! It‘s in the game‘s best interest to have this "gateway" knight readily available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast