Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 255 knights

desolation angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58BP9DB View Post
    Well now it‘s March 2016 and we‘re back to having no way to get a 255 grail...

Game runners, please see the considerable DISincentive to players‘ continuing under this circumstance: why bother striving for armor and knight elevation items without the entry level 255 knight? I have 10 *5 and 5 *10 and a dozen mystic 255‘s, but they remain useless to me, as are the few items of gear I've won from merlin/tournies.

There should always be some way of gaining a 255! (Quest badges, tournies, etc). I've got the heroes to help me through Camp1, but no way can I score a grail 255 from Camp (3 or 4, don't remember) with a lvl 32 knight! It‘s in the game‘s best interest to have this "gateway" knight readily available.
    as discussed earlier in the thread there is some gateway stuff to get a Knight they just are difficult and tedious and even takes some luck.

There is from time to time 255 s in madness but this takes a lot of luck no guarantee you will get one.

There is also a grail 205 as a prize from the weakest campaign boss problem here is you sort need a decent knight to get it

3 Rd option is hit Pict camps for lanterns . it is a rare drop but they can also give 255

You can also go the really long way and build your knight hall to 10 this allows you to make a 215 using train with Arthur ( takes 10 I believe) then you can farm trainings you need 40 of those to make 255

KABAM for sure needs to make it easier to get 255 s for those who need them for 1 month they put it in the calendar everything was good then they stopped for whatever reason no one knows there is to many bottle necks in the game and the items needed to get past them need to be more available.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    This is still a major issue.

We don't have that many newbies in our game, but the lacking of enough 255 knights is killing. You, gaea, are telling new players that you don't want them in the game.

You really don't have any clue how to make this game a success again.

First would be to help newbies. And that's a lot easier to do then keep the game fun for the old players.

Grail 255!
    Banners level 1!
    Extra stamina!

Add those prices to the weekly events. Add them to the prices players win for reaching certain levels.

Do a trade in for grail 255 in the round tower for grail frags.

Add a level in elite camp 1 where players can collect 100 chests for one grail 255.

But at least do something!!!!

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    This is still a major issue.

We don't have that many newbies in our game, but the lacking of enough 255 knights is killing. You, gaea, are telling new players that you don't want them in the game.

You really don't have any clue how to make this game a success again.

First would be to help newbies. And that's a lot easier to do then keep the game fun for the old players.

Grail 255!
    Banners level 1!
    Extra stamina!

Add those prices to the weekly events. Add them to the prices players win for reaching certain levels.

Do a trade in for grail 255 in the round tower for grail frags.

Add a level in elite camp 1 where players can collect 100 chests for one grail 255.

But at least do something!!!!
    They don't need to actually add more stamina there is tons everywhere explore, tournaments, in rt for frags , in rt for quest badges , in madness and campaign boss ( malagant)

A trade for frags or for elite crests won't help much since the only 3 ways to get frags is to spend money, hit btb or gw ( gw has been suspended, btb wouldn't be easy unless you already have atleast one decent knight and that is the problem now) and elite crests would take too long and would cost to many troops unless you have a good knight

What really needs to happen is the useless 205 in the first campaign boss or the useless 220 that drops from explore needs to be updated to a 255 or atleast add a 255 to the calendar or add it to the lower league tournaments not just 1 or 2 255 trainings and 5 15 imperial it should be 1 255 grail and imperials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12