Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: A FINAL attempt to save EU's KoC

Demolisher123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lohki View Post
    Hello all,

Thanks for your feedback. As we mentioned, this is a test week where we gather data to make this system works. It will evolve and is not set in stone. It will definitely be modified based on your feedback. As some of you mentioned it's important that we keep our players engaged.

We will post a new Events rotation ( and rewards) after we finish analyzing the data from this test week.
    As I told you it's a test. So far it's been successful by showing us 2 important points:

1- A part of the community doesn't like it because:

- Players can't protect them
    - Rewards does not fit what they need.
    - Too much investment for little Grail Fragment Rewards.

2- A part of the community does like it:

- Weekly Rotation
    - More flexibility in the reward choice.

Finally I would like to remind you to keep the conversation constructive and any insults will be dealt with accordingly.
    Lokkhi,

Thx for replying, but we want no rotation, stamina has to stay, camp is the only thing some players still play. I just claimed mine, how is it possible that other player got more stamina from the boxes then i do.. This is for weeks? Bad luck? I dont believe in badluck.

Lord Lohki
    Hello Demolisher123,

I can assure you that chances to get a prize are the same for every player. Your suggestion to always enable the Stamina is very nice. I will discuss it with the team and see if we can put it every week in the Round Tower.

Demolisher123
    Hello Demolisher123,

I can assure you that chances to get a prize are the same for every player. Your suggestion to always enable the Stamina is very nice. I will discuss it with the team and see if we can put it every week in the Round Tower.
    Thx for the quick reply, then its back luck. And that should be great isnt it possible to make amount higher? Because most of us dont use the other offers?

Forum Fiend
    Hi Lohki,

Can we have a way to get more energy? Every so often by rubbing balls we do see a prize worth having, but realistically never get (instead only getting 5 cavalry or something).

Maybe you can add into the round tower for quest badges?

Thanks

Bierkes_Stopped
    Hello,

We are currently assessing the situation in order to come with a long term course of action. You came up with great ideas and suggestions to boost the game dynamism. We are really considering this topic as one of high importance. We will update you when Ganstack is back (real soon).
    We understand, but we can't just rush into the first idea. It needs to be thoroughly analysed and planned. We will come back to you regarding this topic when we have concrete details to share.
    We'll definitely give you more details in September.
    Bumping up to remind you that it's 21 september as you promised to give us a detailled answer in september regarding all the points.

1.) Campaign: Have you already decided what to do with it? Best would be to give both EU and NA EU's chapter 1-4, but WITH the 2 troop camps that NA currently have in their chapter 1-4. That way both EU and NA have access to items+troops in campaign.

2.) Normal events: You did a great job by giving us normal events for rewards besides grail fragment events only. Unfortunately it's only one 24h event a day.. more different events a day would be much appreciated. Also, we have had like 4 of the same ToM's in a row for the same rewards. Would be nice if every event has has different rewards.

3.) Montly calender: You said in post #79 in this thread that you would give us more details about it.

4.) Round tower events: You indeed gave us quite a lot round tower events. 2 problems tho: when we don't have enough items to claim the reward, we are stuck with them in our inventory (which is already full of old unusable items from the last 4 years). And, you still give us events where items from merlin's madness/the wheel/the shop are needed. I recall you mentioned before that that would change.

6.) any update on a possible merge or anything else at all which increases the servers activity? ( our EU world has 500 daily active players while NA worlds have over 1000) Also, Our merged world existed from 2 seperate worlds, while some merged NA worlds exist out of 7-8 different worlds. Not realy fair tho to let us continue to play with such low activity.

------------------------------------------------------

New points regarding the recently changes kabam made in the game since this thread was made:

1.) Regarding balancing EU and NA worlds: Instead of using the best parts from both EU and NA's configuration, you nerved everything down!

* Merlin's madness: Instead of giving EU worlds NA's awesome madness full with chests/troops, you gave NA EU's worthless madness!

* Wheel: Instead of giving EU worlds NA's awesome Wheel, you gave NA EU's worthless wheel! Also the funny thing is: In EU the wheel always has been either 5-10-15-20-25 gems or 1-2-3-4-5 lunette tokens. NA's always has been 5-10-15-20-25 gems or just 1 lunette! even if the wheel was 25 gems it still would only cost 1 lunette for them while it would cost 5 lunettes for us. and now the BIG issue i have: You trippled the amount of lunette tokens NA players had in their inventory. I mean, SERIOUSLY? EU worlds are screwed over for the last year with an enornmous expensive wheel in comparison with NA's Wheel, and instead of giving EU a bunch of lunette tokens for free, you tripple the amount NA's players had in their inventory?! i honestly expect a solid explaination on this point. This is realy not done.

* Banners and gold medals: NA worlds have thons of banners (honor, prestige, rose) Because they had events for banners for months. EU never had events for banners and only have them in the hard-to-get campaign mini boss or hero exploring. Can we get some solid banner + medals events?

* I've talked with many NA players. just to clarify that it's not random, i take the wellrespected and experienced players Yeti and Morganna from Tristan130 as a example. They said their entire world is falling apart because of the EU configuration you guys are giving them. They've never seen such bad events/madness/wheel, not even close to it...I guess that says 2 things: Either NA worlds have had it realy GOOD the last year.. OR.. EU worlds have had it realy BAD the last year....

I mean.. Just compare the TOTAL MIGHT GAINED from NA servers to EU servers.. they have like x5-x10 times our might(gained). since you are working to balance EU and NA for future combined events/merges, i strongly suggest you give EU the oppertunity for some massive might gain e.a. a GOOD troop merlin madnes, Because at this point EU worlds have no chance at all against them.

Those are my 2 cents.. Cheers. Bierkes

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213