Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: suggestion to kabam employers

CuCuB1rd
    In my case, I'm in preference... Mostly, of the reduction of competition in arenas. Seeing a renowned and admitted botter climbing might at mathmatically improbable rates for a human(be aware that I've personally run some of the extreme ends of rapid human might gain with optimum reception speed in Panem Rising, so I do know what is possible from direct experience in certain time frames), has deterred me from trying to endure the needless stress from attaining and then worse, maintaining the first rank in arenas.

Which I'm happy with. I just focus on what might rewards I can get and call it a day. I used to do extreme might farming at one point, but I don't have the time or drive for that anymore. By only caring about might rewards, I've cut out a significant source of undue stress.

May be fun for some, but arenas always required significant stamina to succeed in.

I like HoC also because it's not really necessary to do in order to keep pace as a free player, as long as I don't mind not being the best.

As is, only 2 or 3 guilds out of 220+ guilds on my realm have a significant amount of botting. Claiming someone is botting is a serious claim to accuse someone of, and I see a lot of players doing well at humanly achieveable rates, I feel you better have some serious evidence to back it up.

I used play 18 hours a day on PR, so I sympathize with those who put in a lot of time into this game yet still get accused of botting. Sure, undoubtedly, there are players who only bot enough to mimic what they would have done if they spent that same amount of time playing, which fudges up things significantly, but bots cost money that not everyone feels is worth it.

95% is a very significant amount and a bold claim to make without backing it up with equally bold evidence. Maybe indeed, your realm has so many botters, and you've gotten their confessions to show it, but until you're able to confirm beyond a reasonable doubt that 9.5 out of every 10 players bot there, I'll be leaning on the side of calling that claim bunk. Their being far more willing to "waste" their time, and hell maybe even money, on a game as unfun to you as this, is not sufficient enough cause to accuse someone of botting.

And no, I'm not likely to quit the game if they somehow neutralize the bots. More likely to quit as a result of being punished so often, as a consequence of their attempts of catching botters in action, despite my only sin in HoC being my having unreliable reception at times.

Lightscyth
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbarton View Post
    Fun??? where is the fun???
    w8 let me think.. in arena where u spend 80% of time?
    is arena fun?
    "Choose" an opponent by click him
    press on Battle icon
    skip skip.
    Then repeat million of time and u got 2 years of fun!!
    or maybe u like chat in game this will explain all....
    Why if you find it such an affront to tap buttons are you playing a game that requires you to tap buttons!?!

Lightshape
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDoom View Post
    Are you joking me. I've been playing over 2 years now and I still find it fun (except for the autoclick cheaters). I totally agree with Aquillar if you want to cheat or have kabam make you a cheat thing because you can't find one then this is not the game for you. Move on and just quit then!
    I´m not talking about cheaters/cheating. To be honest, I took it into consideration, but as i hate cheaters, I didnt want to become one also, so this is no option for me.
    What I am talkin about is an option in the arena to auto kamikaze. And I am very sure that this could be implented in the game without giving to much advantage. For example auto kamikaze could be:
    - limited to a certain amount of might
    - limited by time (for example only 60 min) or limited by certain amount of tix
    - cost 3x tix/gold for every fight
    - slower than tapping by hand
    - tbc...

I really like the game and the idea behind it, but I dont like the time consuming mindless tapping in the arena, with no need to make any decisions (except for which of the three oponents do I attack first).
    I never played arena for top ranking, as my deck is not good enough to hold my streak, so I just aim for the might rewards. And as you are supposed to be a top player in your realm, you dont need this kind of automatism at all. But not everybody is top player.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDoom View Post
    ... this is not the game for you. ...
    Totally agree. I guess it is not the game for me anymore, and my wife and children will celebrate the day when I leave HoC!
    But nevertheless I will not give up hope too fast, so I will stay active and watch the game in which direction it moves. I really appreciate that kabam is throwing out a lot of new content, lets hope it will lead the game in the right direction and give a motivation for players who have RL with family and job.

jackbarton
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightshape View Post
    I´m not talking about cheaters/cheating. To be honest, I took it into consideration, but as i hate cheaters, I didnt want to become one also, so this is no option for me.
    What I am talkin about is an option in the arena to auto kamikaze. And I am very sure that this could be implented in the game without giving to much advantage. For example auto kamikaze could be:
    - limited to a certain amount of might
    - limited by time (for example only 60 min) or limited by certain amount of tix
    - cost 3x tix/gold for every fight
    - slower than tapping by hand
    - tbc...

I really like the game and the idea behind it, but I dont like the time consuming mindless tapping in the arena, with no need to make any decisions (except for which of the three oponents do I attack first).
    I never played arena for top ranking, as my deck is not good enough to hold my streak, so I just aim for the might rewards. And as you are supposed to be a top player in your realm, you dont need this kind of automatism at all. But not everybody is top player.

Totally agree. I guess it is not the game for me anymore, and my wife and children will celebrate the day when I leave HoC!
    But nevertheless I will not give up hope too fast, so I will stay active and watch the game in which direction it moves. I really appreciate that kabam is throwing out a lot of new content, lets hope it will lead the game in the right direction and give a motivation for players who have RL with family and job.

You got it!
    This is the way!
    The only change i can see so far is more arena and also more and more might/point to be completed.
    And u want to tell me this is not a work for bot?
    i give u a easy task keep knock your head on a wall 1000 time and u will see brain suffer less damage then 1 day of nonsense tapping.

srfausto
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillar View Post
    Sorry dude but I am struggling to find any logic behind your "laughable suggestion".
    What's your point of playing this game if actually you're going to let the bot play it for you?
    Do you want to know what kill this game? It's the people with loser cheating mentality that hack/ bot that steal away the fun of playing the game.
    Make this game clean from any cheaters, fix the bugs, provide better support and we may see this game back to its life again.
    buying and using gems and win nothing

exaggerated hours in the Arena

Facilitate arena for the strongest ((Constant Arena Guardian) no longer applies today)

Kabam asked for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123