Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: suggestion to kabam employers

  1. #1
    jackbarton
    Guest

    Exclamation suggestion to kabam employers

    Lets see true
    90% of player use bot and keep play this game spend money also.
    what this mean?
    Mean that this game have some sort of fun,especially first mounths, in keep evolve your deck, but mean also that is too boring to keep play without a bot, need to many hours for day!!
    Kabam u want a game with a lot of player that keep "play" it, more player more money, is right.
    Now u are focus to kill all the bot system and what will happen if u success?
    A lot of player will stop play because this game is boring like hell and just few human want spent hours all days in keep hit a button (usually other game like this ask max 1 hours at day).
    Bot advantage only player that use it, a bit like the reflect combo right?
    U choose to keep game like it was and give some free reflect combo and all enjoy it!
    Now if u choose to kill bot system u kill game. 90% player (especially worker player that have money) use bot and play. then i say u want equilibrium? give a bot system in game to keep do arena or farm event! Maybe a bit slow then a manually hit button because if u really kill bot system u kill the game.
    Only a stupid kids (without cash)can loose 3-4 hours at day on this game.

    THIS IS THE FUC#### TRUEE!!

  2. #2
    Onn2269
    Guest
    I think I understood what you are asking for but the reason is beyond me.

    It sounds like you are saying most people use bots. Therefore you want Kabam to incorporate a bot into the game. However you want the bot to be slower than if they were to manually play the game. So you are asking them to make something that is worse than literally anything else that is possible.

    I would much rather they focus on permanently removing people who cheat than creating an inferior way to cheat.

    As for people getting bored if the botters went away I disagree with you in two places.

    1. I don't think everyone bots or 99% bot. I think it is more like 2% or possibly even less. On my realm, there are about 6-10 cheaters I would say out of 900-1000 people who play in weekly arenas. All but a few have toned it down a lot (possibly they were warned?)
    2. I also think that a significant number of people who DO cheat would still come back to the game even if required to play legitimately.

  3. #3
    Kayser_End
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Onn2269 View Post
    I think I understood what you are asking for but the reason is beyond me.

    It sounds like you are saying most people use bots. Therefore you want Kabam to incorporate a bot into the game. However you want the bot to be slower than if they were to manually play the game. So you are asking them to make something that is worse than literally anything else that is possible.

    I would much rather they focus on permanently removing people who cheat than creating an inferior way to cheat.

    As for people getting bored if the botters went away I disagree with you in two places.

    1. I don't think everyone bots or 99% bot. I think it is more like 2% or possibly even less. On my realm, there are about 6-10 cheaters I would say out of 900-1000 people who play in weekly arenas. All but a few have toned it down a lot (possibly they were warned?)
    2. I also think that a significant number of people who DO cheat would still come back to the game even if required to play legitimately.
    i just want to say, saing that just 2% of players uses bots is kind of to little, i would go for like 10% to 20% depending on the server, and there are problably extreme situacions with less or more than that... maybe your case is an exeption (if true, you are luky) or maybe i'm wrong...

  4. #4
    Aquillar
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbarton View Post
    Lets see true
    90% of player use bot and keep play this game spend money also.
    what this mean?
    Mean that this game have some sort of fun,especially first mounths, in keep evolve your deck, but mean also that is too boring to keep play without a bot, need to many hours for day!!
    Kabam u want a game with a lot of player that keep "play" it, more player more money, is right.
    Now u are focus to kill all the bot system and what will happen if u success?
    A lot of player will stop play because this game is boring like hell and just few human want spent hours all days in keep hit a button (usually other game like this ask max 1 hours at day).
    Bot advantage only player that use it, a bit like the reflect combo right?
    U choose to keep game like it was and give some free reflect combo and all enjoy it!
    Now if u choose to kill bot system u kill game. 90% player (especially worker player that have money) use bot and play. then i say u want equilibrium? give a bot system in game to keep do arena or farm event! Maybe a bit slow then a manually hit button because if u really kill bot system u kill the game.
    Only a stupid kids (without cash)can loose 3-4 hours at day on this game.

    THIS IS THE FUC#### TRUEE!!
    Sorry dude but I am struggling to find any logic behind your "laughable suggestion".
    What's your point of playing this game if actually you're going to let the bot play it for you?
    Do you want to know what kill this game? It's the people with loser cheating mentality that hack/ bot that steal away the fun of playing the game.
    Make this game clean from any cheaters, fix the bugs, provide better support and we may see this game back to its life again.

  5. #5
    AtomicDoom
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillar View Post
    Sorry dude but I am struggling to find any logic behind your "laughable suggestion".
    What's your point of playing this game if actually you're going to let the bot play it for you?
    Do you want to know what kill this game? It's the people with loser cheating mentality that hack/ bot that steal away the fun of playing the game.
    Make this game clean from any cheaters, fix the bugs, provide better support and we may see this game back to its life again.
    1,000,000% agree with you.

  6. #6
    WarriorAJ
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbarton View Post
    Lets see true
    90% of player use bot and keep play this game spend money also.
    what this mean?
    Mean that this game have some sort of fun,especially first mounths, in keep evolve your deck, but mean also that is too boring to keep play without a bot, need to many hours for day!!
    Kabam u want a game with a lot of player that keep "play" it, more player more money, is right.
    Now u are focus to kill all the bot system and what will happen if u success?
    A lot of player will stop play because this game is boring like hell and just few human want spent hours all days in keep hit a button (usually other game like this ask max 1 hours at day).
    Bot advantage only player that use it, a bit like the reflect combo right?
    U choose to keep game like it was and give some free reflect combo and all enjoy it!
    Now if u choose to kill bot system u kill game. 90% player (especially worker player that have money) use bot and play. then i say u want equilibrium? give a bot system in game to keep do arena or farm event! Maybe a bit slow then a manually hit button because if u really kill bot system u kill the game.
    Only a stupid kids (without cash)can loose 3-4 hours at day on this game.

    THIS IS THE FUC#### TRUEE!!
    Say what? 0.0 You look like one of the bot users who can't get his lazy behind in game to actually put in effort to win. You say 99% people use bots? I say maximum 10% of the players are botters. And about money? If there are bots, then you can easy earn pots, if you earn pots, you can do so in multiple realms, and when you have 1000s of pots in multiple realms, you can level up to level 100 in each of them and gain 1000+ gems. And then there's no need to buy stuff. So please think about saying anything at the top of your head.

  7. #7
    Kairon73
    Guest
    definitely a bot user trying to legitimise his wrongdoing.

    Our realm was locked, not botters there. I believe there was one after it was reopened, but this one is gone without much fuss.

    botters are no (big) spenders, so it should be in the best interests of Kabam to get rid of them asap.

    And if you only have fun playing a game using a bot, then it is the wrong game for you - defeats the purpose of playing.

  8. #8
    AtomicDoom
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairon73 View Post
    definitely a bot user trying to legitimise his wrongdoing.

    Our realm was locked, not botters there. I believe there was one after it was reopened, but this one is gone without much fuss.

    botters are no (big) spenders, so it should be in the best interests of Kabam to get rid of them asap.

    And if you only have fun playing a game using a bot, then it is the wrong game for you - defeats the purpose of playing.
    Yup I totally agree with you. What I don't understand is why some realms were reopened especially ones that were clean and had over 700 active players still. The ones with under 100 people I understand but the active realms should have been left alone. I've seen one or two new ones (botters) in my realm and I've seen new players asking if so and so plays in that realm as well. Reopening some realms is just going to kill them off also as soon as more botters show up in them!

  9. #9
    BLueFiRed
    Guest
    they can't repair the knight grial sytem from players that are losing it without reason...

    even with thousands of tickets of a lot of players with same players...

    so it's normal that the most hard in this game is to click one button forever and ever xd

    if you need to press 2 or 3 buttons the game will need 3 gb of internet space to run xdd

  10. #10
    jackbarton
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillar View Post
    Sorry dude but I am struggling to find any logic behind your "laughable suggestion".
    What's your point of playing this game if actually you're going to let the bot play it for you?
    Do you want to know what kill this game? It's the people with loser cheating mentality that hack/ bot that steal away the fun of playing the game.
    Make this game clean from any cheaters, fix the bugs, provide better support and we may see this game back to its life again.
    First 2 mounths is good to play then is just a passive game.
    Keep press button for 3-4 hours? are u serius?
    This game is more like a fun manager game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •