Thread: Sword and Stoned from Tristan - 88

Pseudot

Sword and Stoned from Tristan - 88

Hi, we're fairly new to this game (about 2 months). We're a group migrating in from another game that started to go downhill. Recruiting players to join us seems to be a challenge using the in-game chat, so I figured that I'd try my luck here. We have a couple members who are extremely active and consistently place in the top 10-20 in events and arenas. Our guild even placed in the top 15 on our server last event. Currently I have the admission set to open membership and we will accept any and all applicants on a trial basis.

We use the chat app GroupMe for our game chat and while it is not mandatory, it would be great to add some more players to our chat room to liven things up a bit.

If anyone is looking for a fun group to join who haven't become jaded with the game yet, feel free to pop in and say hello.

Guild Name - Sword and Stoned
    Realm - Tristan-88

Sword and Stoned from Tristan 88

I think there are no abilities to discard NOT random card and untap all lands sumb. control...
    may be it really difficult to program AI choose what card to discard

Id really suggest going with the anime if youre interested. Neither are amazing but the anime paces things a lot better and doesnt have Kiritos dumb narration.

next release wont contain the actual ai choosing sacrifices and discards, however it will contain the building blocks for what i hope to use to add this support.

Hard to say if Im getting it or not... If it was for 3DS it would be insta buy but since its for the vita I would pretty much need to buy the system specifically to play it x_X