Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grail Fragments Community Exchanges

claudius32
    Indeed Cicero . I Will also say this i have one bottle from daily badges but two times a 24 hours boss and 2 times a 12 hours boss is not possible . So missed i dark matters (event) it comes with The reasson that we not can enchanged in this new week our grail fragments for stamina potions in round tower . Everyone with a low bottle inventory have today not luck and missed mabey dark matters . (To low energy or bottles) if kabam troubles have by new Exchange system why cannot The Old version hold for this moment? Very funny is also that i 500k grailments have earlier today with a protection above my city waiting on week exchanges they come not so i have crimsons trained with that grail fragments , i love not spamming mail so i have no choice by end of monday

Taberius

New monthly trade in

Why is the monthly frag turn in the same as last month? We are now three sets of gear above sun fury. S5 gear, divine training *10, prestige banners...something different please

claudius32
    I see the in game mail : cannot stealing grail fragments i Will say thanks for that solution kabam. I am very happy with that thanks for good understanding what i earlier write here can we now easy wait to the moment that we can Exchange boxes in tower without spamming reports Nice work so i say

Lord Lohki
    Quote Originally Posted by Taberius View Post
    Why is the monthly frag turn in the same as last month? We are now three sets of gear above sun fury. S5 gear, divine training *10, prestige banners...something different please
    These exchanges have been requested by the Community. However, you can discuss here what you would like to have.

PraetorC
    I would like an extra gear-option. We can exchange for Sun at the moment. Maybe create an extra for a gearset, I suggest Pendragon. Almost everyone did get this set in June, but some players were offline during that month. So an extra option to get this set would be fair. I think the price should be the same as one Sun gear-item. So 4M for a pendragon set.

I don't like the steal option disabled. But ok... if its only for one week...

Lord Lohki
    Quote Originally Posted by PraetorC View Post
    I would like an extra gear-option. We can exchange for Sun at the moment. Maybe create an extra for a gearset, I suggest Pendragon. Almost everyone did get this set in June, but some players were offline during that month. So an extra option to get this set would be fair. I think the price should be the same as one Sun gear-item. So 4M for a pendragon set.

Excellent Idea PraetorC, let me check what I can do and I'll reply to this thread.

Lord Lohki

I added an exchange in the Round Tower for the Pendragon full set.

PraetorC
    Thanks! But it's only 5 days.
    In 5 days a big player can collect that many. The big players do already have Pendragon or better...
    The smaller players need more time! Can you please change it to 30 days?

Lord Lohki
    Thanks! But it's only 5 days.
    In 5 days a big player can collect that many. The big players do already have Pendragon or better...
    The smaller players need more time! Can you please change it to 30 days?

Nice catch PraetorC,

I have just fixed it.

PraetorC
    superb! thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast