Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Grail Fragments Community Exchanges

PraetorC
    It is UNBELIEVABLE

People are robbed from all their Grail fragments. NO BLOCK NO MAXIMUM.
    Kabam, you really killed this game.

I want to ask every gemmer to ask back your money via itunes play store credit card company etc. Reason: Fraud!

KABAM you really pissed me off this time.

Lord Lohki
    Hello all,

Thanks for your feedback. As we mentioned, this is a test week where we gather data to make this system works. It will evolve and is not set in stone. It will definitely be modified based on your feedback. As some of you mentioned it's important that we keep our players engaged.

We will post a new Events rotation ( and rewards) after we finish analyzing the data from this test week.
    As I told you it's a test. So far it's been successful by showing us 2 important points:

1- A part of the community doesn't like it because:

- Players can't protect them
    - Rewards does not fit what they need.
    - Too much investment for little Grail Fragment Rewards.

2- A part of the community does like it:

- Weekly Rotation
    - More flexibility in the reward choice.

Finally I would like to remind you to keep the conversation constructive and any insults will be dealt with accordingly.

Serx
    Don't be wrong Lokhi, this system doesn't like anybody.
    It's boring as hell , like the hole game now, as always you'll do whatever u want.
    As said in another post Lokhi, 600 active players in lancelot136, take out banks and second accounts, you think this is sustainable? Level 200 players quitting because of boringness,that's what grails are doing. You better roll back the way it was before

PraetorC
    WE HAVE GRAIL FRAGMENTS FOR MONTHS!!!!!!
    What is the test? It was working great in August. Why change something what was working OK? Really, you don't know what you are talking about....

People were collecting grail fragments. I know people that lost 800k grail fragments in one day. And now you give back 100k.
    And how do they get the rest back? What do I need to say to first my alliance member? What do I need to say to my fellow leaders of Ector123?

Yesterday I was constructive. I want to be constructive. Would you be constructive if Kabam don't send you your salary?
    We worked damn hard to get those grail fragments!!!!

And last thing: I am no victim. I am only the spokesman for my alliance. And I am already pissed off. How do you think people feel that lost 800K, 1M, 3M grali fragments because of your mistakes?

_Teletubbie
    One thing positive in this is your quick response in this. I hope you abandon the grails and bring back the normal events so we can compete for the best prize. Leave grails for beginning players so they can save up to get something nice

PraetorC
    Even a 'I am sorry' was too much work...

Bierkes_Stopped
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lohki View Post
    Hello all,

Thanks for your feedback. As we mentioned, this is a test week where we gather data to make this system works. It will evolve and is not set in stone. It will definitely be modified based on your feedback. As some of you mentioned it's important that we keep our players engaged.

We will post a new Events rotation ( and rewards) after we finish analyzing the data from this test week.
    As I told you it's a test. So far it's been successful by showing us 2 important points:

1- A part of the community doesn't like it because:

- Rewards does not fit what they need.
    - Too much investment for little Grail Fragment Rewards.

2- A part of the community does like it:

- Weekly Rotation
    - More flexibility in the reward choice.

Finally I would like to remind you to keep the conversation constructive and any insults will be dealt with accordingly.
    1- Wrong. The bigger part of the community doesn't like it... Because:

- Rewards does not fit what they need
    - Too much investment for little grail fragment rewards.

And yet.. after testing this grail fragment system in EU worlds for the last 4, Yes 4!! whole months, you decided to decrease the amounts of fragments we can win.

Well, i can tell you out of experience, that 90% of the players in Ector123 didn't participate in those grail fragment events in the last 3 months, because it got boring to only play fragment events. Only the first 1month was a succes, cause it was new. Now that you decided to decrease the amounts of fragments we can get in events, you created 2 problems instead of fixing 1 problem.

My suggestion: Increase the amount of grail fragments again for events like they were last week, or decrease the fragment cost for chests in the round tower drasticly and decrease the amount of fragments that can be stolen from an player.

2- A SMALL part of the community does like it because:

- weekly rotation. You assume that.. i haven't seen any survey for it anywhere.
    - More flexibility in the reward choice. True.. the flexibility is good, but the cost aint.

So, my 2 cents in order to keep this game alive:

1.) either increase the fragments like a week ago for events, or decrease the fragment cost for chests in the round tower and decrease the fragments that can be stolen.

2.) Put back some bloody normal events in EU since you've tortured us for the last 4 months with only frag events. Same goes for the NA peeps, they want their old events back aswell. So if you want to keep your promise to balance eu and na, give both eu and na events for gems, banners, medals, gears etc, next to the grail frag events, and not just ONLY grail frag events.

3.) give NA a revamp of chapter 1,2,3 and 4 in campaign. Cause they still have camps in the lower chapters that gives 25k war wagons or 10k t5 with a very high droprate. you balanced eu and na with gears.. now you need to balance eu and na with might, cause na clearly has way more might average then eu players do. And the 2 main reasons for that are the mentioned camps in campaign, and their madness gives way more troops/better chests.

This is a game, and it has to stay a game. Your way of ''tweaking'' this game with these new features make this game looks like a full time job more and more...

Cheers, Bierkes.

Oh, and P.s. i stopped playing 2 weeks ago now, cause of 2 reasons. reason 1 was inactivity in the server.. the other reason where those grail frag events... just so you know. Variation is the key, but keep in mind it has to stay a game.. not a job.

_Teletubbie
    Nice to see you added new prizes in events. But why no more kill events and ally event?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234