Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New General Ideas

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Left over items from kabam days

I have a lot of items left over from the old Kabam days would it be possible to develop a dragon that would consume a lot of these items as part of its training?
    Possibly a swamp dragon or a dark matter dragon or a rainbow dragon and let it be developed with any leftover incubators and Dragon crests.
    And possibly developing some type of General that would take care of a lot of the calendar items left over and shards from generals that were not developed.
    Also once in awhile a contest or tournament geared specifically for lower-ranking players the money players are winning all of the loot and forcing the younger and newer players to stop or spend a lot of money to try to keep up.
    I have played this game for over four years now and I spend at least $100 every 30 days but I cannot keep up or catch up with the superior players I don't have the resources but I do have a lot of leftover items in my inventory that just make it more difficult to scroll down to find what I can use in the active game.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this

Healing pools

It would be nice if we could recover more sets of troops, like when we train them we can have more than one going as long as we have more than one garrison, have more than one pool recover more than one type of troop

Lightbulb More general ideas

Some troops (at least on my server) are pretty underused. For example marsh horrors are not nearly as much used as granite ogres and I haven't seen anyone use amerandes at all yet (except if someone is almost empty in AvA and sending his/her last remaning troops without expecting to accieve anything with it). So how about adding some 4/5* generals to change that?

Some ideas:

4 star
    1. increased defence of marsh horrors 2. increased defence of petrified titans 3. increased defence of all troops

1. increased attack of amerandes 2. increased combat speed of amerandes 3. increased attack of all troops

5 star
    1. increased attack of toxic vipres 2. increased range of toxic vipres 3. increased range of all troops 4. increased range of all troops

1. increased combat speed of marsh horrors 2. increased combat speed of petrified titans 3. increased combat speed of all troops 4. increased attack of all troops

1. increased health of amerandes 2. increased health of doomslayers* 3. increased defence of all troops 4. increased health of all troops

*I'm not sure if doomslayer are really underused, but in my opinion, they are quite a bit weaker than thunder golem while beeing rarer.

Obviously some 2* would have to be added as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12