Thread: First (Hiti) AoA Montage

First (Hiti) AoA Montage

Hi, I go by DeathToll in-game, I play Hiti, and I am the leader of the new clan "OnlyTheBest". It recently came to my attention there were only a few decent AoA videos on the internet, then I saw that Gaea was reaching out for community content so I made a montage! I have made an entire channel dedicated to AoA and I plan to be very active!
    http://youtu.be/L6q91qMYKCk
    P.s : excuse the grammar im sleepy😧
    Last edited by DeathToll; 11-25-2015 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Forgot link lol

Member Apprentice Guardian
    That was a nice little montage you have made there, Just a couple things to point out to make any future montages a little better is that some of the effects such as the mirror lines make it hard to see what is happening and maybe a little change of scenery such as 1v1 and 3v3 would be nice.

Also if you use BBCODE you can turn your URL into a clickable link simply by typing (URL=yoururlhere) you can also include text here to change the link to text (/URL) where the brackets should be square brackets, I had to use normal ones or it would format itself in post.

Example using your video.
    Server: Europe
    Player Name: AbyssusDeus
    Player ID: 3781913
    Skype Name: AbyssusDeus
    Skype ID: abyssus.deus

Why has BBcode been disabled for my signature!?

Quote Originally Posted by AbyssusDeus View Post
    That was a nice little montage you have made there, Just a couple things to point out to make any future montages a little better is that some of the effects such as the mirror lines make it hard to see what is happening and maybe a little change of scenery such as 1v1 and 3v3 would be nice.

Also if you use BBCODE you can turn your URL into a clickable link simply by typing (URL=yoururlhere) you can also include text here to change the link to text (/URL) where the brackets should be square brackets, I had to use normal ones or it would format itself in post.

Example using your video.
    Thank you for the constructive criticism, I will make another today. A better one I might add(maybe different champs), stay tuned !