Thread: Kbn newsletter

Serx

Kbn newsletter

February is almost gone, dev team is on holidays,Mao lets take a look to the previous newsletter from kabam to see what has been done

Lords and Ladies,

Here is a Camelot update, or what is going on right now and what you can expect!

Campaign:
    We're happy to announce that changes to the campaign are underway. We are working on new campaign drops that are more tailored for each realm, introducing new prizes! This will include gems, gear, top items and more. Our aim is to provide a more exciting campaign experience.We are also going to improve the Explore feature in the same way!

Stay tuned for updates - this is a work in progress, but full details will follow when the next improved campaign version goes live. Timeline: planned for February.
    At this moment nothing has been done on campaign, useless items almos no troops and request an incredible amount of might. To be fair just the dayly boss with a drop rate that doesn't satisfy anybody
    Explore was slightly improved adding troops but no good gear, stupid useless hammers and resources.

Exchanges:
    There's been a lot of events in the past where you end up with items that you can't use in the future. Currently we're planning ways to allow everyone to exchange these items, and hopefully more, in the Round Tower. More information on this will also follow soon! Timeline: planned for February.
    Still waiting

Events:
    The event system will in the next few weeks be undergoing some changes and improvements. The design will be to improve reward tiers and allow more players more prizes. Timeline: planned for February.
    Mmmmm Grail system has failed, you cut it in the middle and as always we knew the winners before it started. Purgatory has been great idea and shoud be improved fixing all the glitches

Alliance Emblems:
    This is a exciting new feature that we are planning on releasing before the end of the month! It will allow customisation of alliance banners! Timeline: planned by end of the month.
    Done quite fast but absloutly pointless for the game, another stupid thing that nobody asked for.

Please note all timelines are subject to change depending on certain factors and may be postponed or released earlier - in both cases we will keep you updated!
    Any update guys ??

Cuec
    eeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaa
    saludos cuec

Serx
    So???? Did u all get fired or what?? Any response.??

DanaKabam
    Hello Serx,

We are sorry for the late reply. As you already know the Campaign has been modified several time and we are still working on improving it based of the feedback we've received from the community. Please visit the Campaign feedback thread and provide us with constructive feedback which will eventually enable us to make the best changes to the feature.

As far as the Grail Fragment system is concerned, please use our feedback thread to let us know why you think this system isn't working.

Please keep an eye on your in-game messages and the forums for more information on new features, promotions and game play improvements.

Serx
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaKabam View Post
    Hello Serx,

We are sorry for the late reply. As you already know the Campaign has been modified several time and we are still working on improving it based of the feedback we've received from the community. Please visit the Campaign feedback thread and provide us with constructive feedback which will eventually enable us to make the best changes to the feature.

As far as the Grail Fragment system is concerned, please use our feedback thread to let us know why you think this system isn't working.

Please keep an eye on your in-game messages and the forums for more information on new features, promotions and game play improvements.

Thanks Dana,

We provided our feedback to Ganstack until he closed the post, so no more fedback can be added and even if it was open not new feedback can be added because there's no changes in campaign.

We also provided our feedback in Grail fragment system...
    And yes we have been for a month with an eye in the in game messages but nothing came out.

Some more communications about what's going on would be nice .

If you have sometime guys, can you take a look to the Merlin madness deate thread and exploration debate thread? We would like to know what's going on. We try to be constructive but we need you're support too and let us now what you u think and what can be done...

Kind regards

DanaKabam
    I assure you we are reading all these threads and taking into consideration the feedback provided. As you probably noticed, the last Merlin's Madness contained better gear, higher level Jewels, hero elevation items and higher amounts of troops, plus brand new chests and much more. We are continuously trying to improve our events and promotions. Your feedback in extremely valuable in this process and I assure you we will publish more information in-game and in the forums in due time.

Cuec
    asi vamos promesas y promesas y todo igual es muy difil hacer esto divertido? cada dia menos jugadores seria mejor cerrar esto
    saludos cuec

Tinlinhan
    Hello, Dana and kabam Team,
    I really like hidden boss idea.now current campaign rewards n drop rates r bull****.I wanna hit hidden boss lot if times but we can hit 10 times per daily.it is few fr us.players r not pleased with yr drop rates bcoz we got few tokens , 1 or 2 staminas n and no gems. I never win 100 gems from hidden boss rewards. We want to hit hidden boss lot of times to get tokens, stamina n gems. Let we hit hidden boss lotof ttimes. Thx

Taberius
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaKabam View Post
    I assure you we are reading all these threads and taking into consideration the feedback provided. As you probably noticed, the last Merlin's Madness contained better gear, higher level Jewels, hero elevation items and higher amounts of troops, plus brand new chests and much more. We are continuously trying to improve our events and promotions. Your feedback in extremely valuable in this process and I assure you we will publish more information in-game and in the forums in due time.
    More troops is a false statement. I've spent 1200 madness tokens over the last three weeks and troop drops have gotten horribly worse. We use to get 10,000 t4/t5/t6. Now we are getting 10k t1/t2/supply carts. Really? 10k supply carts. T4/t5/t6 troop drops are now 1k. And for my 1200 madness tokens....not one piece of season 3 or firestorm gear, an insane amount of hero level ups....more garbage to clog our inventory.