Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~* Cupid's Love Letter Event *~

Kanoona

~* Cupid's Love Letter Event *~

Dear Lords and Ladies of Camelot,

With sightings of cupid flying low and spreading love through-out the Kingdoms, it is time to dust off you creativity hat and get your Quill pens sharpened.
    Starting today, we will be hosting a creative writing event!

Description:
    All participants will have until 2/16/015 at 20:00 UTC to post a St Valentines message declaring their love for any heroes, knights or other players.
    Entries will be judged on the following criteria:

• Role playing aspect of their message
    • References to game content
    • Quality of the writing
    • And of course, originality.

Rules:

• One Entry per player
    • The message must be a minimum of 100 words and cannot exceed 500 words.
    • Participants must respect our general Terms of Service
    • Entries must also include your username as it appears in game and world
    • Participants must have an updated forum username. The generic name such as "noob_123" will be unable to enter this event.

Prizes:

• 1st Place: 300 World Gems
    • 2nd Place: 200 World Gems
    • 3rd Place: 150 World Gems
    • 4th Palace: 100 World Gems
    • 5th Place: 50 World Gems

Holsapple97
    This is my entry

This is to my beloved chancellor, Mysterywoman

Deep thought
    Concentration
    Heart engaged
    Deliberation

Then the words
    No more no less
    Focussed measured
    They address

Her clothes
    Immaculate we see
    Reflect her
    Queenly dignity

Quiet strength
    Modesty
    Passion deep
    Humility

Great heart
    Loyal true
    Grateful kind
    Of rarest few

Eyes meet
    His lover's gaze
    Softest smiling
    Heart now says

My only love
    My heart my life
    Behold your husband
    Adored wife

Melting moulding
    They embrace
    Hearts as One
    Holy Grace

Words are silent
    Looks and sighs
    Touching souls
    Through hearts and eyes

Even though she's my chancellor
    I treat her like my Queen
    King of Love
    Entwined they dream

Man and woman
    Love and bliss
    Awaken to
    Each others kiss

Gratitude
    Communion Holy
    Reverence
    Partaken wholly

Thirst of Love
    Now satisfied
    Kingdom now
    Awaits outside

Side by side
    Devoted Free
    They love and serve
    Humanity

My username: Holsapple97
    My world: Lohengrin118

Noob_52M79TR
    To my BFF and GFF, I [removed] love you more than you will ever know !!!!!

DROGBA 127

Quote Originally Posted by bojboj View Post
    [Removed per original poster's request]
    My God, Your almost as good as Alfred Tennyson

Bonz26

By Bonz, Mordred128

My Dearest Lady Enid,

I write to you on this day, the 12th of February, in hopes my fair servant, Rukkirii, can deliver this St. Valentine’s Day message quickly as Love is in the Air. I know it has been Four Seasons since I’ve seen you my love, but rest assured I will soon be home. Perhaps after the dreaded Fifth.

We have found the thieves that stole the King’s Sealed Safe and returned it along with the Merchant and Coffer’s Keys. But alas, the Treasurer’s Key STILL eludes me. I fear I may never find it as must move on because Love is in the Air. There is no time to dwell on the past as the Grand Exchequer compensated us fairly for what we attained.

As a result of the battles to capture the thieves, Sir Palamedes was honored. It was with great admiration and prestige we hoisted banners to celebrate his elevation to the next level of knighthood. Sir Owain was jealous, but I’m quite positive he is next in line. He and the other Knights of the Round Table gain their renown slowly, but it is a golden sight to behold when I see them dominate in battle. I am sure you would give 10 Gold Talismans to witness such greatness.

Oh, my Lady I call to thee. Love is in the Air. Oh how I wish I could deliver to you my Love Potion or cast a spell of Niviane. If only I could unlock these chains of miles that separate us. If only I could call on thee. Oh my Lady. I digress.

For the next few days I will attempt to gain riches. I seek to find tokens of Lunette and Merlin, but more importantly I must find Gold Medallions. If successful, I hope to honor myself with a banner and don a new helmet forged by the master almighty Hammerton himself. Of course, if Ailevin the Sledge would make himself more available at the Blackmsiths, I would certainly use skills over the aforementioned Hammerton.

Enid, I call on thee! Love is in the Air.

After we have collected the riches it is on to Purgatory where even the mightiest knights will be forced to drop their gems and battle from the ground up. With my pack, I will fight. We will prevail.
    Know my Lady, the battle for your love rages on in my heart. I call to thee!

Yours in all the Kingdoms of Camelot,

Lady Laudine

Noob_52Q2M6F

Drog & Raylan: A Love Story

To my BFF,

It was about 3 years ago when my life changed forever. I was in an alliance with some other people at the time. I used to get whispers from a player named Drogba. He would always whisper and ask how I was so good at train-a-thons and if I could teach him. I ignored most whispers. Well one day, an alliance named Soldier tried to recruit me. After some time I gave in and joined. I accepted the invite and walked into AC and guess who was there? That's right, it was Drogba. I walked toward him and he say "hey". I said "hey" back. He said " my name is Dragon". I looked at him and said " my name is Raylan but you have to call me Nighthawk". I can tell you now that we didn't like each other very much and was unsure about one another. One night a player, named Char, that I joined Soldier with came over for dinner. Our friendship had been on its way down for a while and I really didn't like him being there. I went to hide in the tree house and after a while Drogba came to find me. Char came into the treehouse and started talking smack and Drog punched him in the face. It was so cool. I think we both knew right then that we where about to become best friends. From there out friendship blossomed. We did karate, built bunk beds, and even put liquid paper on bees. People in the alliance grew tired of our blossoming friendship. One day while on a zeroing rampage with Drogba, our chancy called us dumb f*cks. We knew something had to change. Over the next couple of weeks we began to formulate a plan. A plan we both knew was our destiny. I said to Drog, " this is why we met. To form this alliance." So the plans were in motion and one night at 1:45a eastern, we loaded up the Mayflower trucks, wrote our Dear John letters, and snuck out like the Idianapolis Colts. Huff_n_Doback was formed. Now there was nothing to hold back our BFFness. We've shared so much since then. I remember how we cried and talked about suicide after out Lep gems were stolen. I remember how Drog comforted me when I was banned from Forums. All the whispers we share because Kabam keeps giving us a 24hr silence because people hit the report button for no reason. All the countless times the game has been ruined by Game team's decision we were there for each other. He's my BFF, and that's what BFFs do. So as Valentine's Day draws near, I would like to tell my BFF how much I love him. He's my soulmate, my brown sugar, my mexican angel, and most important, he's my brother. Well, stepbrother. BFF, I love you with all my KoC heart.

Love,

Raylan

Drogba_127
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_52Q2M6F View Post
    To my BFF,

It was about 3 years ago when my life changed forever. I was in an alliance with some other people at the time. I used to get whispers from a player named Drogba. He would always whisper and ask how I was so good at train-a-thons and if I could teach him. I ignored most whispers. Well one day, an alliance named Soldier tried to recruit me. After some time I gave in and joined. I accepted the invite and walked into AC and guess who was there? That's right, it was Drogba. I walked toward him and he say "hey". I said "hey" back. He said " my name is Dragon". I looked at him and said " my name is Raylan but you have to call me Nighthawk". I can tell you now that we didn't like each other very much and was unsure about one another. One night a player, named Char, that I joined Soldier with came over for dinner. Our friendship had been on its way down for a while and I really didn't like him being there. I went to hide in the tree house and after a while Drogba came to find me. Char came into the treehouse and started talking smack and Drog punched him in the face. It was so cool. I think we both knew right then that we where about to become best friends. From there out friendship blossomed. We did karate, built bunk beds, and even put liquid paper on bees. People in the alliance grew tired of our blossoming friendship. One day while on a zeroing rampage with Drogba, our chancy called us dumb f*cks. We knew something had to change. Over the next couple of weeks we began to formulate a plan. A plan we both knew was our destiny. I said to Drog, " this is why we met. To form this alliance." So the plans were in motion and one night at 1:45a eastern, we loaded up the Mayflower trucks, wrote our Dear John letters, and snuck out like the Idianapolis Colts. Huff_n_Doback was formed. Now there was nothing to hold back our BFFness. We've shared so much since then. I remember how we cried and talked about suicide after out Lep gems were stolen. I remember how Drog comforted me when I was banned from Forums. All the whispers we share because Kabam keeps giving us a 24hr silence because people hit the report button for no reason. All the countless times the game has been ruined by Game team's decision we were there for each other. He's my BFF, and that's what BFFs do. So as Valentine's Day draws near, I would like to tell my BFF how much I love him. He's my soulmate, my brown sugar, my mexican angel, and most important, he's my brother. Well, stepbrother. BFF, I love you with all my KoC heart.

Love,

Raylan
    This melted my heart, bff. I hear my bff. He's a pie bff.

Noob_52Q2M6F
    Everything I do, I do it for you BFF

Aberdaris 127
    Mordred, my long lost love,
    Once we were a pair,
    We shared dreams, hopes, and potions
    You had everything I needed
    With your help I reached for the stars
    Growing stronger with every hit
    O gracious host, how I loved your potions!
    And I marveled at your stamina
    As I built my testudo army

I thought we would grow old together,
    but ALAS! You changed
    You were corrupted
    Now I no longer return
    And dwell on the time I used to spend in Camelot

Lurkio
    [QUOTE=bojboj;2157029]Here is my entry :-)

player's name: Lurkio
    alliance: Furrydevilrejec
    server: pendragon 131

The Queen of my heart, - hopefully tobe be my future wife,

I'll be the warrior to fight for our love
    We'll fly together, fly higher that the dove
    I'll be your wall and shield you from danger,
    I'll take all the pain, for to me they are no stranger.

You'll be the queen in the kingdom of my heart
    And then I'll be the king, so we'll never be apart.
    You'll be my majesty- I will serve you forever
    And for all the times, I will never leave you never.

Username _L??Ki0_
    World pendragon 131

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast