Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ~* Cupid's Love Letter Event *~

Epic Lord Gabriel

A match made in Koc

True Love found on the Battle field in KOC

Love ruled the day When Lord Gabriel and RavenSword while in battle they were destin to meet and and King Aurthers plan that Swept them up and off of their feet,Neither of them knowing what the future would bring but with Ravens TK Ratio knowledge she helped Lord Gabriel to be one of the first to conquer campain. Two hearts together and a Sainted Sword in there hands they sealed there love with King Aurther knighting them as Husban Amd wife and King And Queen of EpicHooligans in a faraway land known as Guinever 133 there cities side by side you'll find as Gabe is there to fight by Ravens side so to all who don't carry the EpicHooli Blue flag sleep with one eye open as none will Stand in there way as they with an unbreakable love and there Sainted gear forged with there blood sweat a real life husband and wife living the KOC gaming dream ,Today it’s a promise, so sweet and so pure,Together forever, in life and Fantasy Shmily Raven Love Gabriel EPICDESTRUCTION to all at the Hand of Hooligans Guinever 133

WilhelmTirNaNog

Once Upon a Time...

Once Upon a Time.....

This my Lords and Ladies is a true tale, of one warrior finding his Queen, when he had all but given up hope!
    My tale begins in a distant server land numbered 144. A young and fearless warrior began his life in the land of Arthur and Camelot. Growing in skill and knowledge of the battle mechanics set down by our Kocyland Gods, our young Lord traveled through server to server, competing, and making bonds that would become ever lasting.
    One day our Lord spied the avatar of a young maiden named Sam69. Our Lord, battle scared and calloused, took notice that the young maiden had no alliance. Without hesitation, our Lord offered her a place at his table. She reluctantly accepted, but soon was part of the alliance family. Soon their friendship began to become stronger, but one day our Lady professed that she wanted to leave Kocyland for good. It took all his cunning to prevent our Lady from quitting. Our Lord had become fond of our Lady and knew he enjoyed their time together.
    So the days turned into months, AC, and magic such as Skype and texting, which rivaled only Merlin's concoctions, were daily forms of our Lord and Lady's communiqués. And then one day while on the magical Skype connection, she announced to our Lord that she would be having a holiday for ten days while her castle in the far off distant land of Ire, was being renovated, and our Lord quickly and without fear, as was his way from his many campaigns in Kocyland, asked her if she would be coming to his country to visit and enjoy. She did not hesitate and the Royal invitation was accepted.
    The day arrived when he rode to collect her on his powerful steed. She embarked from her shiny winged transport to be met by our Lord for the first time and they embraced, the kiss was as magical as their chance meeting in the Global world where they had met. Our enamored Lord spent every waking moment with our Lady, showing her his world, the good and the bad. Hoping she would find something to call her own and stay. Well she did. Our Lord knew that he had found his Queen. At the end of her vacation, our Lord summoned up the courage to ask his fair maiden the question that would forever join their hearts and souls. As he knelt to show her the shiny trinket, she weepingly replied "Yes!"
    This Valentines Day marks three that our Lord and Lady have shared now. It has not been a time without conflict. Battling oppressive foes for her right to migrate to our Lords lands has been a tough campaign but together they prevailed. And our Lord and Lady owe their Magical new Life together to none other than those called Kabam.
    And they Still live happily ever after!

Wilhelm and Sam69 - July 2012

My username: Wilhelm
    My world: Kay117

LadyAthens
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylan127 View Post
    To my BFF,

It was about 3 years ago when my life changed forever. I was in an alliance with some other people at the time. I used to get whispers from a player named Drogba. He would always whisper and ask how I was so good at train-a-thons and if I could teach him. I ignored most whispers. Well one day, an alliance named Soldier tried to recruit me. After some time I gave in and joined. I accepted the invite and walked into AC and guess who was there? That's right, it was Drogba. I walked toward him and he say "hey". I said "hey" back. He said " my name is Dragon". I looked at him and said " my name is Raylan but you have to call me Nighthawk". I can tell you now that we didn't like each other very much and was unsure about one another. One night a player, named Char, that I joined Soldier with came over for dinner. Our friendship had been on its way down for a while and I really didn't like him being there. I went to hide in the tree house and after a while Drogba came to find me. Char came into the treehouse and started talking smack and Drog punched him in the face. It was so cool. I think we both knew right then that we where about to become best friends. From there out friendship blossomed. We did karate, built bunk beds, and even put liquid paper on bees. People in the alliance grew tired of our blossoming friendship. One day while on a zeroing rampage with Drogba, our chancy called us dumb f*cks. We knew something had to change. Over the next couple of weeks we began to formulate a plan. A plan we both knew was our destiny. I said to Drog, " this is why we met. To form this alliance." So the plans were in motion and one night at 1:45a eastern, we loaded up the Mayflower trucks, wrote our Dear John letters, and snuck out like the Idianapolis Colts. Huff_n_Doback was formed. Now there was nothing to hold back our BFFness. We've shared so much since then. I remember how we cried and talked about suicide after out Lep gems were stolen. I remember how Drog comforted me when I was banned from Forums. All the whispers we share because Kabam keeps giving us a 24hr silence because people hit the report button for no reason. All the countless times the game has been ruined by Game team's decision we were there for each other. He's my BFF, and that's what BFFs do. So as Valentine's Day draws near, I would like to tell my BFF how much I love him. He's my soulmate, my brown sugar, my mexican angel, and most important, he's my brother. Well, stepbrother. BFF, I love you with all my KoC heart.

Love,

Raylan

That's true love!

Raven sword

A love like no other.

My Dearest Lord Gabriel,

My lord, u have stolen my heart with your strength and unwavering loyality. My life was changed the moment we met on that wonderful road in Gwain102. While you defend the Epic Destruction alliance with might and wonderful leadership. I went campaigning to find you the way to get the gear you needed to be a force in Camelot. Together we became the strongest couple and the sought after Alliance with values and morals. As we moved into a new world we realized that a change needed to be made therefore I stepped down as ur Vc. I have never regretted being by your side and shall continue to be with you. My love for you my lord will forever be unchanged. Thank you for making me your Lady.

Love forever,
    RavenSword.
    World 133

Raven sword
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Lord Gabriel View Post
    True Love found on the Battle field in KOC

Love ruled the day When Lord Gabriel and RavenSword while in battle they were destin to meet and and King Aurthers plan that Swept them up and off of their feet,Neither of them knowing what the future would bring but with Ravens TK Ratio knowledge she helped Lord Gabriel to be one of the first to conquer campain. Two hearts together and a Sainted Sword in there hands they sealed there love with King Aurther knighting them as Husban Amd wife and King And Queen of EpicHooligans in a faraway land known as Guinever 133 there cities side by side you'll find as Gabe is there to fight by Ravens side so to all who don't carry the EpicHooli Blue flag sleep with one eye open as none will Stand in there way as they with an unbreakable love and there Sainted gear forged with there blood sweat a real life husband and wife living the KOC gaming dream ,Today it’s a promise, so sweet and so pure,Together forever, in life and Fantasy Shmily Raven Love Gabriel EPICDESTRUCTION to all at the Hand of Hooligans Guinever 133

You are so adorable my Lord Gabriel, I shall forever be your. I love you, RavenSword

Noob_5RF958J
    Dear Enid,
    Your application for admission to my love has been given careful consideration. I regret to advise you that I am unable to offer you admission and realize this news will be a disappointment to you.
    Due to restrictions of the law (one husband & one wife) and time support, I must sometimes refuse even highly qualified applicants.
    Thank you for your interest in my love. I wish you every success in your future endeavours.
    Yours,
    Gunlock

world: 140
    ID: Gunlock

Stone_Cold_Wolf
    Valentines is the time for expressing your true feelings so here goes:

Rubies are red
    Sapphires are blue
    I just had a shìt kabam
    And it reminded me of you!
    Xxxxx

Hope you like it and i win some gems

Stone_Cold
    Pellinore 129

knight4hisQueen

Red face the things i would do

My knees are the place I praise my love. To serve and protect you for the rest of our days. If I never would have met you who knows where I would be. Not in your arms or sharing your bed. The love we have I hope never ends. I wear your collar and serve your house because it pleases me to see you smile. 50 shades of grey could never show our true side because we love and care and are beat into space but good it's fun and pleases is both. My knees will always be the place I show my love and honor for my one true Queen.

Knight4hisQueen

Kanoona
    Hello everyone,

We have one last entry by a lovely Lady of Camelot who was unable to access the forums to submit their entry, so I will be posting on __m??Justice__ of Lohengrin118's behalf.

Submission time: 2/14/2015 8:22 PM PST

Quote Originally Posted by __m??Justice__
    'Kabam my hero my valentine'

It's been a year my valentine,
    Since I first had you on my mind
    And every hour as days grew longer,
    My addiction for you has grown stronger.
    Every nook, knight, troop,
    Shield, helmet and mace,
    I've tried to study every detail - like the curve of your face

Secret crevices in Round Tower when you surprise me with events,
    Make me try so hard - the need is intense!
    I try not to gem, ashamedly I do
    But my valentine kabam - I do it only for you!

I may not be the biggest, fiercest or the best,
    Yet- every day I am here as you put me to the test.

Kabam my valentine, my patience is my virtue
    I'm you're one true valentine and would never hurt you

Kabam my hero - I know your always busy...
    I'm your Número Uno fan - and my name.. Is m??y

Kanoona
    Hello everyone!

We have finally decided on our winners! Tap here to view them now~

Thank you all for participating, there were so many creative entries it was hard to just pick 5! Be on the look out for more creative writing events in the future

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234