Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have destroyed Spanish Servers - We are going on a strike

_XiMe_

You have destroyed Spanish Servers - We are going on a strike

My name is _XiMe_. I play in lancelot136 and after a lot of complains (in Spanish, of course) I have decided to write here so as to see if anybody read my complaint.

The difference that Kabam is making between the spanish servers and the English, German, Portuguese, russian, etc., ones is a real DISCRIMINATION.

We buy gems, we waste time and money, but we really feel disappointed and frustrated due to your mistreatments.

We URGENTLY NEED A SOLUTION.

We cannot continue in this way.

Please do something. Otherwise, we will follow the thousands of players that already left for "Clash of clans" or "Game of War" and are much more happy these days.

I quote here the complaint I left in the Spanish forum and nobody answered:

Realmente han arruinado este juego. Hoy compré gemas y utilicé todas en el PREMIUM de Merlin buscando una armadura decente. No solo no la consegu* sino que, a modo de burla Kabam me regaló 5 mazos de madera y varios de bronce que, como todos sabemos, no valen ni sirven para nada. Esta es una muestra más de la DISCRIMINACION permanente que ejerce KABAM sobre los dominios hispanos.
    Acabo de ver qué tipo de premios se da por participar en torneos en otros dominios que abrieron mucho después que bedivere4 o lancelot20 y estoy realmente MOLESTA.
    Hasta ahora me he dirigido a Uds. Con respeto y hasta siguiendo vuestra sugerencia activé un env*o masivo de correos de mi alianza y otras pidiendo todos lo mismo, pero siguen igual.

No volveré a gastar un solo dólar mas y me encargaré de que los amigos y conocidos del juego lo sepan y se adhieran hasta tanto no cesen vuestra racista DISCRIMINACION y mejoren las condiciones de juego equiparándolas a las de otros servidores.
    Les dejo una captura para que vean al tipo de diferencias que me refiero.

Atte.

_XiMe_
    Canciller __EliteCrew__
    Lancelot136
    If by thursday we haven't received any official response from KABAM, all the alliances of Lancelot136 are going to go on a strike until Kabam will provide us a solution, or until we get tired and, definitely, decide to leave the game.

I hope this time you can understand the seriousness of our petition.

Kabam is going against the Consumers Rights by violating the terms of international treaties, by making differences between the consumers, and by practicing RACISM with us and we are not going to allow that happens, anymore.

_XiMe_

SaBel tandtijger
    AvalonPvP is on strike

EXCALIBUR2014

Descrimination and total rip off

Quote Originally Posted by _XiMe_ View Post
    My name is _XiMe_. I play in lancelot136 and after a lot of complains (in Spanish, of course) I have decided to write here so as to see if anybody read my complaint.

The difference that Kabam is making between the spanish servers and the English, German, Portuguese, russian, etc., ones is a real DISCRIMINATION.

We buy gems, we waste time and money, but we really feel disappointed and frustrated due to your mistreatments.

We URGENTLY NEED A SOLUTION.

We cannot continue in this way.

Please do something. Otherwise, we will follow the thousands of players that already left for "Clash of clans" or "Game of War" and are much more happy these days.

I quote here the complaint I left in the Spanish forum and nobody answered:

If by thursday we haven't received any official response from KABAM, all the alliances of Lancelot136 are going to go on a strike until Kabam will provide us a solution, or until we get tired and, definitely, decide to leave the game.

I hope this time you can understand the seriousness of our petition.

Kabam is going against the Consumers Rights by violating the terms of international treaties, by making differences between the consumers, and by practicing RACISM with us and we are not going to allow that happens, anymore.

_XiMe_
    I totally agree with you Xime. There is no other way to explain it but TOTAL DESCRIMINATION AGAINST SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE. Doesnt our money cost the same? Are we less important? And when you write to Kabam to their " SUPPORT TEAM" they send you a COPY-PASTE response? And then your case is Closed??
    After no response from Kabam, and the continued Descrimination of our world, we will go on STRIKE on thursday until Kabam accepts to treat us EQUAL. EQUAL RIGHTS!! NO RACISM!!

Rukkirii
    We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service and content that you are receiving on your worlds. I can assure you that Kabam does not discriminate and that world 136 shares the same content as all of the other EU worlds, including Merlin's Madness.

I hope my response has resolved some of your concerns regarding content on your server compared to the other EU servers. I have gone ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate forum in order for you to garner the attention of the appropriate players and representatives as this forum is for the NA worlds.

DanaKabam
    Hello _XiMe_,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your disappointment at the differences in prizes between servers, however these differences are down to many things - chief among them is the current maturity of the servers. More veteran servers will have more troops and consequently more items and higher Gear. Player numbers will also differ. Comparing the prizes of one server to another is impossible to accurately do because of these factors. The different game teams provide a localised and regional service to each realm and I assure you that all European servers have the same level of service and content.

However, we realise it's not fun to feel like you're missing out, and also since the server mergers, many servers have a lot more players than they did before. This is something we have been trying to improve behind the scenes for a while - but the feedback from you, the players, has really shown us that it's something of the utmost importance. As such we are aiming to engage the overhaul of the reward system and prizes as soon as possible. Work is already underway on a better system.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Cuec
    lancelot136 es dominio en español o me ekivoke de foro?

Cuec
    como siempre nada concreto

polloasesino

nadie trabaja en los servidores europeos

vergonzoso que contesten en ingles , y que ignoren el hilo de lancelot 136 , dando soluciones a avalon antes que a nuestro dominio ante el mismo problema.... SPOILER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ LLEGAN LOS HEROES A 150 ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ O SEA IMPOSIBLE ATACAR CON MAS DESCOMPENSACION ATAQUE/DEFENSA.

Serx
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaKabam View Post
    Hello _XiMe_,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your disappointment at the differences in prizes between servers, however these differences are down to many things - chief among them is the current maturity of the servers. More veteran servers will have more troops and consequently more items and higher Gear. Player numbers will also differ. Comparing the prizes of one server to another is impossible to accurately do because of these factors. The different game teams provide a localised and regional service to each realm and I assure you that all European servers have the same level of service and content.

However, we realise it's not fun to feel like you're missing out, and also since the server mergers, many servers have a lot more players than they did before. This is something we have been trying to improve behind the scenes for a while - but the feedback from you, the players, has really shown us that it's something of the utmost importance. As such we are aiming to engage the overhaul of the reward system and prizes as soon as possible. Work is already underway on a better system.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.
    Dana this is the Spanish subforum, would you be so kind to write in Spanish?? And if u don't know I'm sure Marta or whoever at costumer service can be capable of it.
    Finally you made it. More than 80 alliances in the server coming together against your fraud, don't take it personally as always, by you we mean kabam. No more gemming, no tournaments , nothing until kabam fix the whole game.

Serx
    Ups ,I almost forgot it,

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast