Thread: Gawain-69 Guild: Conquerors

Denaunie

Smile Gawain-69 Guild: Conquerors

Hello to everyone!

If you are currently playing on (or transferring to) Gawain-69 and are looking for a guild, we encourage you to place a Join Request in to Conquerors.

We are an organized, structured, yet laid-back Top 10 Guild. We are not elitists and are comprised mostly of free players who have worked hard to achieve our success.

In the last Castle Siege event, we ranked 3rd and had a lot of fun together!

We raid daily at 20:00GMT (more frequently during the winter holidays and during the summer months). Our typical schedule consists of 3 Ossi, 2 Jez, 1 BQ, and 1 Bourg per week.

We make use of the in-game Guild Bulletin Board for daily raid reminders; our full monthly raid schedule can be viewed via our LINE chat group (message LINE ID: Denaunie after being accepted into the guild).

We encourage members to use LINE; however it is not a requirement.

We ask members to achieve 1500 Arena Might/week; we feel this is low and reasonable for active players.

We do remove members who repeatedly fail to achieve the requested weekly minimum of 1500 Might. We also remove inactive members (at least those who have not previously contacted me about their schedule/real life interferences); we consider 'inactive' to be 3 or more days without logging in to the game. Members who have remained in contact with me regarding their schedule(s) are protected from removal.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. Otherwise, if this seems like the guild for you, we look forward to receiving your Join Request!

~Dena

Denaunie
    We're holding steady in 6th place on the Ladder. We wish all players a terrific weekend!

~Dena

Denaunie

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to our American players!

Gawain-69 is currently *OPEN* and accepting realm transfers. So if you're interested in joining an active guild, one that is invested in helping you get what you need to progress further in the game, please consider joining us (Guild: Conquerors).

If you have any questions, you can message me via LINE app: Denaunie

Otherwise, you can find us on the Ladder in 5th place and we are open to Join Requests.

Cheers!

~Dena

Denaunie
    Gawain-69 is now closed again.

oh!! But we did place 2nd as a Guild in November's Castle Siege. Maybe you'll be able to join us for the next one!

Snipes_M20
    Good Job! Good luck for Guild wars!

Denaunie
    Hey Snipes, thanks. I'll be chatting with you more soon.

Snipes_M20
    Not a problem!