Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite hobbies outside of Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North?

Rukkirii

Smile What are your favorite hobbies outside of Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North?

We want to know more about you! We feel this sub-forum needs some more love and friendly discussions to get to know each other better outside of the world of Camelot.

What are your favorite hobbies?

I will start off first.

I'm a huge Pokémon fanatic! From the video games, to the anime and all the way into the collectibles. I've got a pretty hefty card collection to go with my plushies.
    I am also an animal lover, especially cats and lions. To combine my Pokémon obsession with my cat love, I named my kitty Mew.
    Here he is! Isn't he adorable?

When I'm not spending my time in Camelot and with Mew, I tend to be online playing World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV.

Now enough about me, it's your turn.

_ZillaTheKilla_
    I am a DJ in my spare time I also enjoy fishing and golf when I am not hanging out with my 4lb Chihuahua GIGI. LOL!!!!!!

Canadiank
    Quote Originally Posted by _EagleZilla_ View Post
    I am a DJ in my spare time I also enjoy fishing and golf when I am not hanging out with my 4lb Chihuahua GIGI. LOL!!!!!!
    Dj nice lol I'm university/business world I have 2 dogs are both labs/collie mix. I don't play many other games but this one.

Kanoona
    That's really cool! What kind of music do you normally play? I have 2 little Chihuahua/Pomeranian mixes, no where near that tiny tho :O!

_ZillaTheKilla_
    I play mainly techno ( Progressive house, Hard House and dub step ) Yeah my Chihuahua is tiny she was the runt of the litter. She is all white which is a pretty rare color from what I have found out.

Rukkirii
    I play mainly techno ( Progressive house, Hard House and dub step ) Yeah my Chihuahua is tiny she was the runt of the litter. She is all white which is a pretty rare color from what I have found out.
    That's awesome! Do you play at lot of shows or mainly just for fun? Would be crazy if I've seen you play somewhere!

And it also seems to be that dogs are the majority so far in the forum. :P

JimBrayAgain

Hobbies

I play Clash of Clans a whole lot when I'm not playing this game.

I find myself playing Clash of Clans more and more now that server 115 has been screwed up thanks to a madness glitch. I've quit any other server I was on due to general boredness....

I find that the other game actually responds to and respects their player base, the entire player base, and not just the deep pocket gemmer.

The other game understands that keeping ALL TYPES of players around and happy is beneficial for the long term success of the game. When majority players quit, and you are only left with a deep pocket gemmer server (SEE SERVER 66 FOR REFERENCE).....THEN PLAYERS GET BORED!!!! AND MOVE ON......

Dead servers are boring........

My other hobbies include model airplanes, swimming, and working out.

I also enjoy Game of Thrones and other fantasy books. Women make good hobbies as well, although that can get expensive.

MustafaD_
    When I'm not playing RotMG (another Kabam game), I always find myself watching a popular anime. I recently finished watching One Piece and plan to watch Code Geass next.

As of late, I've actually been spending most of my time here on the Kabam forums.

As a college student, I don't have much time to do anything else.

I want an Animated box thingy like MustaphaD's got....How do I get get one?

My Cat's a Lilac Burmese called Albert...Known as "Daft" Albert to his friends I love watching films..."The Book Thief" is a cracking film anyone can watch.....Wonderful story.

I also love collecting Bronze Hammers and obsolete Armour...Will Kabam be launching any Hammer/Armour Plushies?

JBA.....Your post made me laugh

MustafaD_
    Quote Originally Posted by TangerineOne View Post
    I want an Animated box thingy like MustafaD's got....How do I get one?
    If you're referring to my GIF signature (with the lovely lady in purple), then this thread should help:
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...your-signature

Try this out for example:
    1. Go to http://community.kabam.com/forums/pr...=editsignature
    2. Paste the following code in the "Edit Signature" box:
      Code:
      [imgalign=left]http://i.cubeupload.com/m4YVat.gif[/imgalign]
    3. Click "Preview Signature" to make sure it was done right (the example image will show up).
    4. Click "Save Signature" to save it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast