Thread: unable to log on

Chill23

unable to log on

I certainly hope that I have NOT lost any troops due to the inability of getting in my account due to your problem!

Will there be any compensation for this issue as well?

We are working on it is hardly a time frame to judge when you will be up and running, considering the amount of money some players have put into this game.

LadyChill
    Horsa49

Noob_5MPPGTX

lost game

Quote Originally Posted by Chill23 View Post
    I certainly hope that I have NOT lost any troops due to the inability of getting in my account due to your problem!

Will there be any compensation for this issue as well?

We are working on it is hardly a time frame to judge when you will be up and running, considering the amount of money some players have put into this game.

LadyChill
    Horsa49
    I have completely lost my game. I have 're loaded the game & three timesi now, but when I get onto the game I still start off as a noob. My playing name is Bendigga, had four cities, was level 57 & had just over 120mil of might. I have also spent a lot of money on the game, so as you can imagine I'm furious and have lost out on competitions. Firstly I want my game back & would want some compensation, as its now two days since I've been able to play
    Bendigga Kay 2

unable to log on

I tried recently to re-enter in Epic after a long time but I am rejected.
    Is there any issue with my account?
    Thank you in advance
    best regards

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Please send a ticket with the information and we?ll have the game team look at it.
    Thank you