Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Back + Maintenance

LK_Zathras
    I did not receive the compensation. I was online when we all got kicked off and the rollback occurred. Game name is Zathras, realm Arthur-1.

sammyjz95
    hello Aaron_Kabam. i have not received my compensation yet and was just wondering when i was. when everybody got thew potions and arena tickets from the facebook like gift i didnt get it till a today when i mentioned it. am i going to have to wait a week again or can you help me out? if you cant its fine i understand that you probably have a lot of questions to answer and hopefully you can help me out. my username is sammyjz95 if you can

Aaron_Kabam
    Hi everyone,

I understand that some players have not received their summon stones, mana potions and stamina potions yet. I'm sorry for the delay, but we are working on solving the issue.

Hopefully, you will have them within the day.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Keltic89
    Lost a lot of lvl and cards for nearly 300€ player name keltic will i get my gaznar evo 4 back ?????
    Hope i get

Krewl

Missing Card

I won a Morbius the Cursed card in battle but did not receive the card. This happened after things were up and running after maintenance. Will I receive that card?

Noob_5MSSM79
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
    Hi everyone,

I understand that some players have not received their summon stones, mana potions and stamina potions yet. I'm sorry for the delay, but we are working on solving the issue.

Hopefully, you will have them within the day.

Thanks,
    Aaron
    thanks! i recieved

keiden
    Is there a chance to get back the lost levels, cards and card-levels?
    Or will it be as is?
    I nearly lost 16 player levels, several cards (like the 1st daily log-in water elemental), and many levels on different cards...

Gremlar
    Same here, i wrote Aaron a message and I hope that he can fix it.

Noobfilter
    I dont understand why we get no answere if we will get our Cards back? They only answere if someone has not recieved the 10 summon Stones ? Whats going on here ?

Gremlar
    Aaron replied to me that they are still restoring data and if the problem is not fixed within the next 24 hours that I should contact him again.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast