Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Login / Account Sync problems

Byk1987
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean5682 View Post
    Hello,
    I am having trouble synching my Heroes of Camelot account to my new phone *(Samsung Galaxy Note 2). It works fine on my Galaxy SII, but everytime I input my email and password into the game settings to try to sync up my account, it says "login successful, please restart the game" and then it jumps to the loading screen immediately and loads right back to the starter account crap that you are forced to create when newly installing this game. There should be an option to skip that and login/sync your game immediately... it would save a lot of headache for veteran players transferring accounts. So, instead of my 2 servers with lvl 85 characters and SSS decks on each one, I get one server of lvl 2 *(where the tutorial drops you off) and none of my other servers/characters are listed, so then I check settings again and where I logged in before it lists my email address with a button to "Re-login" and when I click that it says "A change has been detected in your kabam ID account. Please login again to re-sync your account." But then if I enter my password again, the same thing just happens all over again and it never loads my characters. I've tried force quitting, clearing app data and cache, and nothing so far has worked. Any ideas?
    Same thing happen to me now. I posted that problem like you and submited ticket but still no reply. If you found a solution, please reply (i know post is older than 1 year but i have nothing else left to try). Or anyone else who had same problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Byk1987 View Post
    Same thing happen to me now. I posted that problem like you and submited ticket but still no reply. If you found a solution, please reply (i know post is older than 1 year but i have nothing else left to try). Or anyone else who had same problem...

Ok friend i tried loading my old account, to a new device, so that i can play smother without lagging, but the problem is the slow server it seems, my net speed is really good ...and i was able to login successfully

So here is how i went through,

if its a new device install HOC go through the force tutorial as mention
    after every thing clears from setting log in to your account using Kabam login id and password
    Note it dosent matter which account your google play is currently logged in , the pass word and id should be working the one you used to create kabam id , just go to setting and log in using you kabam id and password

this is for android device , dont know about the ios...left ios long time because of restriction on almost every freaking things...
    hope i cleared things for you ...

feel free to ask further..

Member Apprentice Guardian
    its look like i have same problem

My in game name is Panthii.. I used to play a game daily once when it was ran by Kabam! And from Lancelot-62 realm.. I can't logging in and when I go to forget password app says error and restarts! I was too far in levels and now I want my progress back 🙁 please help me........

Can?t log in since Weeks

I can?t log in to my game either! It doesen?t work since the last Update I did. I tried to log in many 100 Times! It stops loading and wants me to log in again and again! I investigated lots of money into the game and I am afraid to have lost anything now! What can I do?

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Unhappy

The game is slowly becoming unplayable

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean5682 View Post
    Hello,
    I am having trouble synching my Heroes of Camelot account to my new phone *(Samsung Galaxy Note 2). It works fine on my Galaxy SII, but everytime I input my email and password into the game settings to try to sync up my account, it says "login successful, please restart the game" and then it jumps to the loading screen immediately and loads right back to the starter account crap that you are forced to create when newly installing this game. There should be an option to skip that and login/sync your game immediately... it would save a lot of headache for veteran players transferring accounts. So, instead of my 2 servers with lvl 85 characters and SSS decks on each one, I get one server of lvl 2 *(where the tutorial drops you off) and none of my other servers/characters are listed, so then I check settings again and where I logged in before it lists my email address with a button to "Re-login" and when I click that it says "A change has been detected in your kabam ID account. Please login again to re-sync your account." But then if I enter my password again, the same thing just happens all over again and it never loads my characters. I've tried force quitting, clearing app data and cache, and nothing so far has worked. Any ideas?
    I am sorry you are having difficulty. Have you submitted a request? link for ticket
    http://hoc.gaeamobile.com/

Best of luck! HOC_Sorceress

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12