Thread: About the setting

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Question About the setting

Can anyone explain for me about the setting? Auto lock, Max 35 frame, Advance Mode (hit and run)?
    About the Advance mode, i have never seen it work, and my champ just automatically run into enemy sometimes.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Yuricorvette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phananhtuan View Post
    Can anyone explain for me about the setting? Auto lock, Max 35 frame, Advance Mode (hit and run)?
    About the Advance mode, i have never seen it work, and my champ just automatically run into enemy sometimes.
    Auto lock is the screen lock, without lock you can move the screen without moving tbe champion

Max 35 frame=Lock the fps at 35(fps=frames per second)
    Advanced mode= I dont know about this

rree

auto lock ... I think is : to lock automatically first enemy minion or champ .
    i look for clarification what this setting means but I find nothing :-)

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Auto lock: I have no idea about this, still dont know why my champ keeps attacking the creeps while i press attack at enemy's champ. It is very annoying when play long range adc >.<
    Max frame 35: at the bottom left of the screen, you can see your frame per sec (fps). Usually it is better to have a high fps, but in those mobiles with low ram, weak cpu, high fps will make the game crash.
    Advande mode: you can cancel your normal attack. Example: you play a long range adc like hiti, with this mode off, you press attack and an arrow will definitely fly toward your enemy, you must wait until your hero finish the animation to move again. With this mode on, you can press attack, then move immediately. But you must know your hero animation well, because if you move too early, the arrow will disappear, and no dam @@
    Vickary
    Nameless player in Asia Sever
    Credit >21k
    Nice to meet you.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    wow exellent