Thread: Curses! There was a network error. Please retry.

Unregistered

Unhappy Curses! There was a network error. Please retry.

Curses! There was a network error. Please retry.
    I have not been able to log on since the day before yesterday after I upgraded to the newest version. It worked fine until I restarted the app up to play KOC Battle of the North later that evening - then a log in screen came up which I have not seen before asking for my Kabam account e-mail and password. I typed in my password then up pops the following message: Curses! There was a network error. Please retry.
    I have BEEN retrying now for two days - same thing over and over. I have reset my app, reset my wifi all the things suggested in the standard answer to the ticket - still NO IMPROVEMENT! I have spent OVER $100.00 on this APP - this must be fixed! I am likely losing ALL of my resources due to this bug - PLEASE find a fix and have the courtesy to respond with something that actually works please - these standard canned responses that do not work only serve to frustrate.
    I am in Percival7 - username: Daggerdread

Unregistered

not able to log in

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Curses! There was a network error. Please retry.
    I have not been able to log on since the day before yesterday after I upgraded to the newest version. It worked fine until I restarted the app up to play KOC Battle of the North later that evening - then a log in screen came up which I have not seen before asking for my Kabam account e-mail and password. I typed in my password then up pops the following message: Curses! There was a network error. Please retry.
    I have BEEN retrying now for two days - same thing over and over. I have reset my app, reset my wifi all the things suggested in the standard answer to the ticket - still NO IMPROVEMENT! I have spent OVER $100.00 on this APP - this must be fixed! I am likely losing ALL of my resources due to this bug - PLEASE find a fix and have the courtesy to respond with something that actually works please - these standard canned responses that do not work only serve to frustrate.
    I am in Percival7 - username: Daggerdread
    ...and yes I have tried resetting my password as well - I can log-in on Kabam's physical site with it just fine but not into the game on my ipad.